Threat

Suran hesitated a lot before knocking. She stood nervously and evilly behind Suga's door and knocked. Going to his place requires a lot of bravery but she knew that Chaeyoung wasn't home so she took the chance. As soon as the door opened, Suran hid her evil smirk into what seemed innocent.

"What are you doing here?" Suga said as soon as he saw her.

"You can't be so mean" she said "I came to talk to you"

"I have nothing to say to you so leave" he glared at her.

"But I have a lot of things to say" Suran pushed him and walked inside "we can talk freely since your girl is not here"

"Leave or I'm calling the police" Suga gritted his teeth.

"You can't call the police" Suran smirked "you don't want your secret marriage to be revealed to your fans, do you? You know what they'll do if they know"

"Are you threatening me?" Yoongi looked at her in disgust.

"You didn't leave me another choice" she said as she walked towards him "what does she have that I don't?"

"I rejected you even before I knew Chaeyoung but I used to respect you back then. Now I'm disgusted. I feel sick everytime I see" Yoongi grimaced "still I'm going to answer your question. She's comprehensive, she respects my life choices and supports me in whatever I do, she's beautiful, warm hearted. She's perfect and interesting and most importantly I love her" Yoongi said "want to hear more? Are you convinced that you're nothing compared to her?"

"I can be all of that" Suran yelled as she started crying "I can do whatever you want"

"I know you can" Yoongi tried to stay cool "but you can't be Chaeyoung"

"Please, it's only one single chance" she begged "that's everything I'm asking for"

"Are you asking me to leave my wife, the one I love, for you?" Yoongi chuckled humourlessly "do I look like an idiot?"

"Please!"

"Look there's only one thing you can do for me" Yoongi pointed at her "you can absolutely walk out of my life and let me live peacefully"

"You're playing with fire" Suran got angry.

"If you're talking about my marriage to Chaeyoung, you can go ahead and tell everyone"

"You must be thinking you won, huh?" Suran gave up "but don't worry I won't give up until you're mine"

"Look, you can always ask Chaeyoung" Yoongi smirked "if she allows you to do that, I'll be all yours. You can ask her, she's right behind you"

"I ... I know she left earl... earlier" Suran muttered obliviously "how stupid do you think I am!"

"Pretty stupid" Chaeyoung spoke from behind Suran.