Truth Or Dare II

Suga flooded Chaeyoung with questions, he kept asking about a lot of details that Chaeyoung had no idea about.

"I never asked about details, I only made sure Jennie is well"

"Chaeyoung-sshi, you still believe it's Jennie" Suga grimaced.

"You want me to call my friend a liar!" Chaeyoung felt irritated "my name is Chaeyoung not Suga"

"Woah! You'll never forgive me, will you?" Suga said "anyway, thanks for listening to me ... I'll be in the practice room if you ever feel like resuming"

Suga walked away from Chaeyoung heading to the practice room but suddenly stopped when an idea popped into his head. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialled while looking around to make sure no one is listening to him.

"Hyung"

"Ah, kook-ah" Suga responded.

"Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, listen to me" Suga spoke seriously "the day of the accident, Rosé came because she received a call from the hospital. She was the last one the victim called"

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Chaeyoung told me" Suga said "look kook-ah, I'll appreciate it if you help me do this"

"Help you do what?"

"Sneak into Rosé's phone" Suga announced.

"How are we supposed to do this, we're not even close to her"

"Well I think it's time we get close to her" Suga smirked "listen to me, I argued with her at the Golden Disk. I'll use that as an excuse to talk to her and apologise while we figure out a way to get her phone"

"Hyung!" Jungkook called confusedly "were you a bandit before?"

"Well, Necessity is the mother of  invention" Suga sighed "but I hope it works"

"We'll do our best" Jungkook cheered.

Suga ended the call and went back to the practice room to wait for Chaeyoung. She took some time to pull herself together and came back in a good shape.

"Are you feeling well now?" A dancer asked.

"Much better" Chaeyoung smiled.
______________________________________________

Rosé laid down on the couch to rest her back but she was interrupted by sound of her phone ringing.

"Chae Chae" Rosé picked up the call.

"I'm not Chaeyoung ... I'm Yoongi" Suga said.

"Yoongi?" Rosé asked.

"Suga that is" Suga felt annoyed.

"What do you want and why are you using Chaeyoung's phone?"

"I was asked to apologise" Suga said coldly.

"Ahaaa! So you started the rehearsal?" Rosé guessed.

"What?"

"You started rehearsing with Chaeyoung and you apologised to her like a pig and now she made you apologise to me" Rosé teased him.

"Yah! Did I call you so you can insult me" Yoongi argued.

"So now you know how it feels like to be insulted"

"What's your problem I've just apologised" Yoongi argued.

"Apology declined" Rosé ended the call.

"She hung up" Yoongi turned to Chaeyoung who was listening to them.

"Never been my problem" Chaeyoung teased him "you're grown enough to fix your own crap.... I think"

"Are you and her by any chance one person in two bodies?"

"Maybe, I don't know" Chaeyoung smirked "but you know you still need to apologise"

"Okay fine, don't nag" Yoongi flinched "I'll try to meet her at Gaon"

"We'll see about this"
______________________________________________

Chaeyoung stood nervously backstage waiting for BTS to finish their performance so she can take the stage with Suga. She rode the stage lift and waited for it to go up.
Suga started performing his song 'Seesaw' while Chaeyoung waited for her part to come. While she was waiting, she saw the other BTS members walking past her and heading to their waiting room. She quickly jumped off the elevator and walked towards them. She secretly approached Jungkook and blocked his way.

"You better not sneak into Rosé's phone" Chaeyoung attacked.

"Sorry what?" Jungkook got confused.

"You heard me, I know you're trying to take her phone to know who called her" Chaeyoung stared at him.

"Chaeyoung-sshi! We all have some tea to spill" Jungkook smirked "I actually know who is that person but just because I have no proof that's why I'm staying quiet"

"What? How?" Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

"I'm sorry but you're part'll be soon, you need to be on stage" Jungkook pointed.

"We're not done yet" Chaeyoung gave him death glare then left.

"I'm now positive about who saved him" Jungkook sighed then headed to his waiting room.

Chaeyoung appeared confidently onstage and started performing the second part of Suga's song. Even though she nailed the rap and the vocals, there was something about her dance that wasn't going well. Suga who was dancing next to her noticed that and got confused because she did very well during the rehearsal. She danced slowly until the end of the first song but there was a second song. The light turned off and Suga and Chaeyoung quickly changed spots. Suga sat at the piano and Chaeyoung had to sit on the piano to sing but she couldn't. It was very dark and Suga had already received the signal to start playing but Chaeyoung wasn't ready. When she heard the music, she quickly jumped on the piano and started singing with her head down. She lowered her head because she couldn't take it anymore. The pain was huge so she was barely able to straighten her back but she kept on singing. She sang with her sweet relaxing voice until she wasn't able to hear the piano anymore. She lifted her head to see what was going on and she found Suga right in front of her extending his hands to her in an act to help her step down the piano. He noticed it, he noticed that she was in pain and he knew that it's her leg again. He helped her get off the piano and they both sat on the piano's chair and carried on their performance.
With the last note of the song, the audience went crazy over that spectacular performance. Even though there was an accident but they still loved everything. Suga and Chaeyoung stood up to leave the stage but Chaeyoung was barely able to walk. She felt paralysed but there was someone who came to her rescue.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Use these" manager Nayeon handed her the crutches.

"Unnie, thank you" Chaeyoung smiled bitterly.

Suga walked right behind them until they went backstage and Chaeyoung was about to go into her waiting room. He was confused as a lot of questions circulated all over his head and he needed answers.

"Excuse me!" Suga called making Nayeon and Chaeyoung turn "Can I talk to her for a second?" He looked at Nayeon.

"Okay take your time" Nayeon said as she left them alone.

"You did it, right?" Suga said with a frowned face.

"You're angry because I messed up the performance" Chaeyoung said.

"No, the performance was great"

"So what is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You did it. You're the one who saved my life, right?"