Humiliated

Nayeon felt the troubled waters between Jinyoung and Chaeyoung and she was scared everything would fall apart so she spoke about the idea that she discussed with the girls.

"Solo debut" Nayeon slightly raised her index "Chaeyoung shall make her solo debut and at the same time she stays with Twice"

"And by tempting I meant exactly this" Chaeyoung smirked.

"I understand you want to keep your teammate but it's the agency who decides who debuts and who doesn't. There are a lot of things to look at" Jinyoung explained.

"And what disqualifies me?" Chaeyoung looked a bit sad.

"Disqualify is a big word but you really fit well in TWICE Chaeyoung-ah! Please try to understand this" Jinyoung shook his hands.

"I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time" Chaeyoung stood up to leave "I think my boyfriend was right after all. I don't belong here"

"Chaeyoung-ah!" The girls tried to stop her.

"You're very wise Chaeyoung-ah!" Jinyoung clapped "You wanted to give it a last shot before signing with Bighit?"

"What?" the girls sighed.

"You received an offer from Bighit?" Nayeon asked feeling scared of Chaeyoung's departure.

"Bang Shihyuk wanted to recruit me and I just wanted to give it last shot here as PD-nim said. I thought maybe we can figure something out but.....
Anyway I'll head out."
Chaeyoung gently pushed the girls to make her way out. She was very heartbroken to know that she actually has no weigh in her agency. Chaeyoung was barely able to walk because of the injury but she resisted to leave the room fast. However there was that crying voice that stopped her.

"Chaeyoung leaves I leave too" Nayeon said to Jinyoung making Chaeyoung freeze on the spot.

"Me too" Mina said.

"Me too" Jeongyeon joined them.

"We started this together so we'll end it together" Sana started to cry.

Chaeyoung wanted to leave the room quickly so she doesn't have to deal with any inconvenience but her legs froze and she couldn't budge. She didn't want to be a threat to Jinyoung so he has to either debut her or lose TWICE. Chaeyoung held herself together and left quickly before anything else happens. She headed downstairs where Yoongi was waiting in his car so she quickly hopped in and asked him to leave.

"How did it go?" Yoongi asked.

"Terribly" Chaeyoung said as she took a deep breath.

"He refused?" Yoongi asked again.

"I wish he just refused" Chaeyoung face palmed herself "I think TWICE is disbanding"

"What? Are you serious?" Yoongi looked amazed "What happened?"

"PD-nim disregarded me so the girls said either I make my solo debut and stay with the group or they'll leave along"

"Woaaaah! They're not very useless after all" Yoongi chuckled.

"Stop it, it's very serious" Chaeyoung hit his shoulder.

"So what's next?" Yoongi asked.

"Two days" Chaeyoung pointed "if nothing happens I'll accept your boss's offer" Chaeyoung stopped talking suddenly and looked outside "Yoongi-ah! Why are we at your dorm?"

"The boys want to see you" Yoongi said as he stopped the car and turned to help her leave it "You know your last encounter wasn't great so they are inviting you for dinner"

"Great, that means I'll have to be polite?" Chaeyoung joked.

"Not necessarily" Yoongi said as he opened the dorm's door "You can insult them however you want. You're given permission"

"Who's insult who's?" JHope showed up.

"He told me to insult you" Chaeyoung exposed her boyfriend.

"Woah! You're very mean" JHope pushed him "Chaeyoung anyeong!"

"Chaeyoung-sshi is here?" The boys came running.

"Hi Chaeng" Jungkook greeted enthusiastically.

"Hi Sunbae" Chaeyoung waved.

"How's your health? Improving?" Jin asked as all the boys gathered around Chaeyoung.

"Haha Nine lives!" Chaeyoung smiled "no matter how many cars hit me I always come out safely"

"Woaaaah! You're even joking about this" Jhope said "come on in Chaeyoung-sshi, dinner is ready"

Chaeyoung spent one of the best times ever, she laughed a lot and enjoyed their good company. She was really pleased to meet them and recuperate her relationship with them. As they finished having dinner, they all gathered at the living room for some tea and chit chat but Chaeyoung got surprised by a sudden phone call from Mina. She rejected the call many times but Mina kept calling si Yoongi told her to take it lest there is an emergency.

"Minari!" Chaeyoung picked up.

"Chaeyoung-ah, where are you now?" Mina asked "PD-nim and the girls would like to meet you"