Truth or Dare

Chaeyoung walked inside the JYP building after being called by Park Jinyoung himself. She headed towards his office hoping that the only thing he's going to tell her would be cancelling the collaboration. Chaeyoung walked in with her usual bright smile greeting her PD and bowing to him.

"PD-nim" Chaeyoung called.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ah. How are you doing?" Jinyoung asked.

"I'm doing great"

"Excited for the stage?" He asked.

"Well typically I'd say of course but deep inside I don't like the sound of it" Chaeyoung confessed.

"What? Why?"

"I don't like working with that person" she said.

"That person? You were over the moon when you heard about it"

"Not until I knew it's him" Chaeyoung said "I mean he's rude and full of himself. He's a bad influence for me"

"How can you say all of this about him when you don't even know him?" He asked.

"PD-nim! He called desperate just because I was very happy being offered this collab"

"So you were throwing shades in your last speech?"

"Yes, I just couldn't let it go" she complained.

"Listen to me Chaeyoung-ah" Jinyoung said "it's about time he arrives here. You start working with him and if something bothers you, just let me know, I'll handle it"

"Okay" Chaeyoung said as she bowed and left the office. Even though she was annoyed by the fact that she still has to work with him, she was somehow happy that jyp is siding with her. She was walking across the hall heading to the practice room when she met a familiar figure walking in confidently.

"The practice room is on the tenth floor, follow me" Chaeyoung said to Suga who had just arrived.

"Good morning to you too, Chaeyoung-sshi" Suga teased.

"Don't act cool with me. We're not friends" Chaeyoung felt irritated.

"I can't believe you're still holding a grudge against me over something ridiculous"  Suga said.

"Please stop talking. It makes you even worse everytime" Chaeyoung pulled her hair by dint of being angry "you think people's pride is something ridiculous?"

"Why do you analyse every single word I say and make it look bad" Suga talked seriously.

"Because you have no manners, you're rude and disrespectful. Is that convincing?" Chaeyoung attacked him "I wonder how you get along with your members"

"I got scolded for being rude" Yoongi confessed "they knew about our conversation that day and I got scolded"

"See? You're one of the oldest members but you got scolded by youngsters" Chaeyoung chuckled "not only that but you keep acting rude to me"

"Okay fine, I'm sorry" Suga rolled his eyes.

"I hate it when people apologise to me" Chaeyoung got confused "stop it and follow me. We have a rehearsal to do"

"Roger"

Yoongi followed Chaeyoung inside where a lot of backup dancers were waiting. They gathered around to plan their performance along with the dancers. They agreed that Chaeyoung is going to feature Suga in his song 'Seesaw' after that she's going to perform her cover of 'Alone' with Suga playing the piano. Suga started showing the dance moves of his song to Chaeyoung who was very quick retaining them. Since the choreography had a lot of feet moves, Chaeyoung found some difficulties learning them. She seemed unable to move well which grabbed everyone's attention in the room. At some point, Chaeyoung was no longer able to move at all. She suddenly stopped moving and froze unable to budge anymore.