Salvation

Yoongi gave up trying to calm Chaeyoung down since she decided not to talk to him nor accept his apology.
The rest of the ride was awkwardly silent. They don't fight a lot. Usually, Chaeyoung knows how to control his temper and keep everything in peace, but this time he went too far.
As soon as they reached home, Chaeyoung preceded him inside and quickly changed to go to bed. Yoongi on the other hand felt extremely scared that she may overreact so he decided to speak up because he can't handle the idea of Chaeyoung leaving him or feeling upset because of him which she really was and refused to talk to him but he forced her.

"What do you want?" she yelled in a cute way making him chuckle.

"Aigoooo, you don't even know how to get angry" Yoongi teased her "You don't want to know what happened?"

"No!" she shouted "you told me to knock it off. I'm knocking it off"

"Okay then" Yoongi stood up "It's up to you"

"Wait!" She pulled his shirt making him stop "What happened?"

"What happened!" he imitated her then sat back "I was disgusted of going to your father's place. that's the thing"

"Disgusted? why?"

"Because of that Suran girl" he looked carefully at her.

"What about her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well, your father wasn't the first one she approached" Yoongi said.

"Wait a minute! How did you know that she approached him. I didn't tell you about that detail"

"You don't have to tell me, I know it" Yoongi said "she did that to me before. We worked together and she's kind of fallen for me and made some moves"

"Moves like what?" 

"Like inviting me to her house on the pretext of working on her song then seducing me" Yoongi grimaced.

"She did that?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"She tried" Yoongi nodded "She even talked to me about it earlier when you left with your dad. She looked very annoyed by our relationship"

"Woaaaah! She's even playing my father" Chaeyoung was left mouth agape.

"Look, I just decided to talk because I'm sure she'll do something and I don't want you to misunderstand"

"You've never talked to me about your past love life" Chaeyoung looked at him seeking answers.

"Suran has nothing to do with my love life" he said as he stood up "apart from a highschool girlfriend I've never really had a love life"

"Yoongi-ah" Chaeyoung stood up and went to hug him "I want you to promise me something"

"Uh-huh" he smiled.

"No matter what happens, don't leave me, okay?" Chaeyoung burried her face in his chest "even if I make a very huge mistake. Just don't leave me"

"You're acting like you did something stupid" Yoongi teased.

"I'm just saying" Chaeyoung yelled as she hit his chest "just the thought of us being apart scares me"

"And that is why I decided to tell you the truth. Because when you said I'll never see you again, I felt terrified and decided to talk"

"I'm sorry I said that" Chaeyoung looked at him.

"How cute could you be, huh?" He looked closely at her.