Exposed

Suran tried every way to win Yoongi but it was useless because Yoongi's heart screamed nothing but Chaeyoung. Suran was trying to convince him that she'll do her best when he asked her to turn around and talk to Chaeyoung herself.

"How stupid do you think I am?" Suran got confused.

"Pretty stupid" Chaeyoung spoke from behind Suran.

"What are you doing here?" Suran felt startled.

"I should be the one asking you this" Chaeyoung said playfully "what are you doing in my house Suran-sshi? Or should I call you step-mom?"

Suran stood speechlessly unable to react nor move. She found herself in a position where she can't neither lie or say the truth. She only stared blankly at Chaeyoung who kept smirking.

"You know what's the safest way to take now?" Chaeyoung walked to Suran and pushed her towards the door "leave once and for all, safely and quietly" Chaeyoung stopped for a moment then turned back to her "ah! And I don't have to warn you about coming near my father again" Chaeyoung said then pushed her outside.
Chaeyoung sighed deeply not feeling bothered by the whole act. She simply turned to Yoongi and glared at him.

"Even your fan girls are weird" Chaeyoung teased him.

"For God's sake Chaeyoung, I was just bragging about how comprehensive you are" Yoongi followed her.

"Anyway" Chaeyoung sighed "have I missed a big part of the conversation?"

"Not that much but.." Yoongi hesitated  "Chaeyoung we need to talk" he pulled her to sit on the couch.

"What? What's wrong?"

"You know I'm against revealing our marriage to the public but I think we should do it now" Yoongi said.

"I don't mind it but why suddenly?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Suran knows about it and she'll probably expose it to get us hated and get some attention for herself" Suga explained.

"How are you going to do this?"

"I'll post it myself" Suga felt nervous "hopefully it goes well"
______________________________________

Nayeon looked at the door knob with swollen eyes. She didn't know why she came to that place but she's there and she's ready to talk. She opened the door and walked in to see Chaeyoung standing gracefully in front of the mirror waiting for her performance to start. Chaeyoung didn't notice Nayeon's presence until the latter called her.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Nayeon called with a broken voice.

"Unnie?" Chaeyoung got surprised "what are you doing here?"

"Am I not welcomed?" Nayeon hesitated.

"Stop saying nonsense, have a seat" Chaeyoung invited her in "your eyes are swollen"

"They should be" Nayeon sniffed "we haven't talked for two weeks now"

"Unnie you gave the hardest times" Chaeyoung said "don't expect me to be happy with that"

"I know and I'm sorry" Nayeon started crying "PD-nim told us about your baby" Nayeon lowered her head "you could still have it if we didn't pressure you"

"It's only the past now" Chaeyoung sighed "I've turned that page, let's not talk about it"

"You're not upset with us?" Nayeon asked.

"How could I? Our bonds are stronger than that. I know you didn't mean to hurt me but I was all over the place that time so let's forget about it"

"So you'll keep in touch with us as usual?"

"Of course, I only need time to process  the chaos going in my life" Chaeyoung smiled.

"You're having a hard time?" Nayeon asked "is it about your husband?"

"My husband and I are perfectly fine but my father is acting like a teenager and it's killing me" Chaeyoung said "can you imagine he's hanging out with Suran and Suran is trying to tempt Yoongi"

"Are you serious?" Nayeon sighed deeply "I mean how could she"

"There's worse. Yoongi is going to reveal our marriage to the public and I'm terrified by the idea" Chaeyoung said.

"I know it's risky especially with his crazy fans but you're a married couple and people have to know" Nayeon said "they're going to know one day so it's better if you do it now"