Sweet Finale

October 20, 2025 marks Twice's tenth anniversary. Even though I'm no longer a Twice member, however, the girls insisted that I should participate in this concert. They said that Twice started with me too so I should be there. The concert was amazing and loads of fun. It made remember my time as a Twice member. It's been three years since I left Twice and JYP but my relationship with the girls is still as strong as usual. They always support me in whatever I do and so do I.
In these three years, I've grown to be a stronger person; I did absolutely everything that I enjoyed and without any regret. Even though there were times when I almost collapsed but I've always had that hero by my side, my husband. No matter how complicated the situation gets he's always there to ease me and never complains about it. I think if there's a reason why our relationship is going strong is him. Even when he has a hard day at work, he comes home and makes sure I'm doing well. I'm lucky, aren't I?
My father begged us to hold a wedding ceremony because we didn't have one and we did that. That day I knew how many people loved me. A lot of them came to congratulate us and I was thrilled to know that lots of people care about me. The Twice members, the BTS members, the GOT7 members, the Blackpink members, Red Velvet, Seventeen, TXT and many others even my former boss, JYP.
The wedding was unforgettable; the BTS members were happy to see their cold hyung getting happily married and the Twice members were proud that Chaeyoung has finally found her happiness with the man who knows her value and fights for her. Bang Sihyuk stood like a proud father watching two of his artists getting married. And finally the person who wished to have this ceremony, Mr. Seungwon, Chaeyoung's father. Despite all his wrongdoings and illegal stuff, he's a father too and he wished to see his daughter in a white dress, walk her through the aisle and take her to her husband and of course curse at that husband like he always does.
The moment that Chaeyoung has never thought it'd come true is happening with all the beauty it's got. A happy family, a successful career and of course a delightful life.

The kpop history must've written Chaeyoung's name in bold. With such achievements, people are definitely going to remember her throughout the generations; a successful rapper, singer, dancer, producer, composer and perfect wife and soon to be mother.

July, 2026
Chaeyoung made herself comfortable as the interview with the lovely Ellen DeGeneres was about to start. Yes it happened, Chaeyoung became so successful that even Ellen invited her to her show. She struggled to settle on the chair as her her belly grew bigger and she  waited for the camera to start rolling. She told Ellen about her story and how she started from zero to be what she is now.
Looking back at the past, it only seems like a dream. It was too fast that meeting her husband for the first time felt like yesterday. It was the weirdest coincidence yet the sweetest; the way first met, it sounds like joke but that joke has turned into the most beautiful reality. It was a nightmare about Suga being hit by a car and saved by Chaeyoung. Even though their first encounter wasn't that great, but now he's her dream guy and she's the reason that terrifying nightmare turned into the sweetest reality.

 Even though their first encounter wasn't that great, but now he's her dream guy and she's the reason that terrifying nightmare turned into the sweetest reality