Mystery

The cops, along with the ambulances, came to the scene in a blink of an eye and surrounded the place to investigate and rescue the victims.
Jungkook and Yoongi rushed back to the car trying to catch up with the ambulance that carried the victim but they were stopped by the police officer asking them not to leave.

"You can't leave the scene" the cop prohibited.

"We're heading to the hospital" Jungkook said "we need to catch up with the ambulance, please"

"Sir, you're covered in blood" the cop addressed to Yoongi "you need to be transferred to the hospital"

"I'm fine and we were going to the hospital anyway" Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry" the cop bowed slightly "you're involved in this accident, you have to ride the ambulance"

Yoongi gave up to the cop's order and followed him to the ambulance. He was extremely disappointed because he lost his only chance to meet the person who saved his life. And that person happens to be the one he saw in his dream. Yoongi reluctantly hopped in the ambulance accompanied by Jungkook who himself felt disappointed.
The medic asked Yoongi to lay down in order to check his wounds but he couldn't find any. He looked at Yoongi in deep surprise and wanted to check again.

"You're covered in blood but you have no wounds" the medic said.

"I know, I already told them that I'm fine" Yoongi protested.

"But where did all this blood come from?" The medic asked.

"Someone tried to save my life" Yoongi rolled his eyes "I never got hurt"

"Oh! I bet it's the girl who got transferred in the other ambulance"

The medic was just chatting but he never knew that he was telling clues. Hearing his last words, Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other in shock as they stood up immediately.

"Who is that girl?" Yoongi asked eagerly.

"Sir, you can't stand up when the car is moving" the medic tried to pull them back to their seats.

"I said who's that girl?" Yoongi raised his voice as he sat down.

"I don't know, I only know that it's a girl. I didn't ask about her identity"

"Shit" Yoongi cursed.

"Hyung, it's okay" Jungkook patted on his shoulder "we'll try to reach out to her at the hospital"

Yoongi became more nervous as he is was about to find a clue that leads him to the end of this nightmare. But he wasn't sure if he's going to meet that person, it's an accident after all and there would be no time for search.
As soon as they reached the hospital, Yoongi and Jungkook jumped off the ambulance heading inside. They arrived a moment later than the ambulance which was carrying the victim so they couldn't see who it was. They both rushed inside hoping to catch up but it was an emergency so the stuff had to take the victim to the operation room. Yoongi felt upset as he realised that this person keeps running away from him. No matter how many times he finds a clue, something comes in between and ruins everything. Yoongi thought that looking at the hospital would be his last chance. He immediately went to the Admission desk and asked the receptionist for information about the accident.

"I was involved in that accident" Yoongi said "can you tell me about what happened to the victim?"

"The victim is under surgery now" the receptionist said.

"Surgery? For what?" Jungkook asked.

"Leg surgery" the receptionist added "it's not serious, you don't have to worry"

"Can you tell me where can I find her?" Yoongi asked.

"I apologise, it's confidential"

"But she saved his life, he has to see her" Jungkook protested.

"I'm sorry" the receptionist bowed.

"But people are allowed to visit patients" Yoongi insisted.

"I'm sorry but her guardian asked to keep her identity confidential"

Yoongi and Jungkook gave up and left to have a seat until they figure out what to do. They both were silent thinking about why would the girl's identity be hidden. Jungkook who felt very sorry about his hyung let out a little grin expressing his annoyance.

"She's a celebrity" Jungkook said suddenly.

"What?" Yoongi looked with a confused face.

"Or why would they hide her identity" Jungkook added.

"I don't know ... It's confu------" Yoongi said then suddenly stopped "Jungkook-ah"

"What? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Yoongi who was busy looking away.

"Look" Yoongi pointed to a girl "isn't she a Blackpink member?"

"Yes, that's Rosé" Jungkook smiled as he stood up "I'm going to ask her" Jungkook walked to her followed by Yoongi "excuse me"

"Ah?" Rosé turned to him "oh! Sunbaenim"

"Hi" Jungkook greeted "do you happen to be here because of the accident that happened earlier?"

"Uhm .... Ye.... Yes ... I mean.... I mean no" Rosé got confused.

"Yes or no?" Yoongi raised his voice a bit.

"No ... It's a no" Rosé nodded "I know nothing about the accident" she said then she bowed and left.
Yoongi and Jungkook were both sure that she was hiding something but they weren't sure about what it was. Rosé flew away from their sight and went to the surgery dept. She speeded up when she saw a familiar face standing metres away from her.

"Unnie" Rosé called.

"Ah Park Chaeyoung"

"Is she alright" Rosé dropped a tear "what happened to her?"

"It's okay, don't worry" the girl said "it's a simple leg surgery. Nothing is serious"

"When will the surgery end" Rosé asked.

"So soon I think"