Our Identity

Chaeyoung felt relieved that nothing bad has happened. She was also happy to know that her bond with Yoongi is too strong to be broken by a fight. After that hellish quarrel, she thought that it's not going to end well but their love ended everything peacefully. She was practicing her choreography in the practice room at Bighit while Yoongi was watching her and feeling extremely concerned about her health. As soon as she stopped, he walked to her looking dead worried.

"Chaeyoung-ah, aren't you overworking yourself" Yoongi said.

"You don't understand" Chaeyoung chuckled "miscarriage isn't a big deal"  she suddenly realised what she just said "I mean physically, it's not dangerous"

Even though Chaeyoung explained what she meant but Suga's face was still unreadable. He wanted to say something.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung looked at him "why do you look upset"

"How did you feel when you lost the baby?" Yoongi watched her reaction.

"I don't want to disagree with you upon anything but.... " Chaeyoung hesitated "I almost died when the doctor told me. Even though I gave it a thought before and I decided that I won't have kids soon but it killed me when I miscarried"

"I felt like it came to life then died and we couldn't take care of it" Yoongi looked extremely sad.

"But it didn't come to life" Chaeyoung tried to cheer him up "it was only two weeks old"

"See? That's why I don't want you to go around alone" Yoongi pulled her cheeks "you don't know how to take care of yourself"

"Stop it! I'm not a child"

"Yes you are the most reckless child" he teased her and was about to leave but remembered something "Ah by the way, people saw us last night and they're uploading photos of us on the way to the hospital"

"I think it's time we tell them the truth" Chaeyoung said.

"Not in a million years" Yoongi nodded.

"Why not?"

"This will make the biggest fuss you can ever imagine and you have your debut in two weeks so let's stay focused with it" Yoongi held her shoulders.

"Guys, am i interrupting?" Bang Shihyuk came in.

"Anyeong Bang PD" Chaeyoung greeted cheerfully.

"Well, I have some bad news" Shihyuk said "Jinyoung hyung is in my office and he wants to see you"

"Jinyoung hyung?" Chaeyoung started getting angry "as in JYP?"

"Yes" he nodded "I think you should see him. The boys are there in my office too"
Chaeyoung walked angrily behind Bang Shihyuk. She was outraged thinking 'how dare he show up after what he's done'. Bang PD walked inside his office followed by Chaeyoung and Yoongi. She found her ex PD sitting there along with the BTS members.

"Anyeong Chaeyoung-ah" Jinyoung greeted.

"Hahaha! Anyeong Chaeyoung-ah?" Chaeyoung chuckled humourlessly "good grief! Why? What the girls did last night wasn't enough? You came here to make last touch? Do you know what happened to me because you and your girls came begging me to come back and be your slave again? Do you know what happened to me because you want me to throw myself under your bus again? I lost my baby because of that" Chaeyoung sobbed then started hitting hard the table "I lost my baby and now I want you to get lost you and your girls"

Chaeyoung couldn't take it anymore. She felt a lot of mixed feelings. Rage, disrespect, hate, betrayal. She couldn't take it anymore and started yelling at Jinyoung until she couldn't yell anymore.

"Chaeyoung-ah, Chaeyoung-ah! Calm down" Yoongi ran to her when he saw that she's about to collapse "it's okay calm down. I'm here" he hugged her tightly so she doesn't move anymore.

"Tell him to disappear" Chaeyoung said powerlessly "tell him disappear forever"

"Chaeyoung-ah, I'm so sorry" Jinyoung had teary eyes.

"Leave" Yoongi gave him a death glare "I said leave" he yelled so loud that everyone in the office flinched.

Bang Shihyuk felt the tension so he gently took Jinyoung by arm and led him outside. Chaeyoung became hysteric and Yoongi felt terrified that she may get hurt again. He just held her tightly while he helped her settle in the couch.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Drink this" Jungkook brought her cold water.

"Did he leave?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, he did" Jungkook nodded with a smile then looked at Yoongi "hyung! I think you should take her home"

"No, I'll stay here" Chaeyoung said "at least I'll keep myself busy practicing here. If I go home I'll keep boiling"

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, I'm sure"

Yoongi helped her leave Bang Shihyuk's office and go to her practice room leaving all the boys smiling.

"Yoongi hyung is really taking that contract seriously" Jimin said.

"Of course he would" Namjoon said "I mean why wouldn't he? Signing a marriage contract means they're husband and wife so expect them to have kids"

"You're right" Jin agreed "even though they decided to keep it a secret from the public but they're still husband and wife"

"I feel sorry for Chaeyoungnie" Jhope looked sad "she miscarried the baby. She was already having a hard time"