Feelings

Chaeyoung finished rehearsing and went outside with her manager Yoojung because she had another schedule. She felt a lot better with practice especially after Jinyoung completely ruined her mood. Chaeyoung stepped inside her van followed by Yoojung who was still careful with Chaeyoung.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called Yoojung "why are you cautious when it comes to me?"

"I'm not cautious or anything" Yoojung got confused.

"You're my manager, you're supposed to be one of the closest people to me but I feel like you're only doing your job" Chaeyoung felt a bit sad.

"It's not about you" Yoojung said "I don't like to talk about this"

Chaeyoung didn't want to pressure her, she wanted to give her some time maybe she decides to speak one day. They were heading to where Chaeyoung was supposed to have her photoshoot with Vogue but the way was long and Chaeyoung felt a bit hungry so she stopped halfway to grab something to eat. When she entered the store, she noticed that there's a group of four girls whispering and obviously talking about her. She didn't give it much importance, after all she's a celebrity and she's walking in public, but when she went closer to where they were sitting, one of the girls stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim" the girl greeted followed by the three others.

"Hi!" Chaeyoung hesitated "Sunbaenim? Are you idols?"

"Not yet, but we're training to be" the girl said "we're trainees in Bighit. I'm Chaerim and these are Chaewon, Hyejin and Jieun"

"Oh, hi girls" Chaeyoung greeted them cheerfully "I'm sorry, I'm still new at Bighit I don't know everyone"

"It's okay, no one knows the trainees anyway" Jieun chuckled.

"When are you going to debut?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Next year" they said.

"Then we'll see each other a lot" Chaeyoung smiled "let's be friends okay!"

The girls felt so happy to be acknowledged by Chaeyoung. As Jieun said no one knows the trainees but Chaeyoung wanted to break that curse, she wants to be close to them. Chaeyoung took her food and left the store to find Yoojung waiting outrageously outside the van.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah!" Yoojung raised her voice "what took you so long?"

"I met some bighit trainees inside" Chaeyoung smiled innocently.

"You can't just meet anyone" Yoojung got angry "you're a celebrity, you have to remember this"

"Unnie, what is the matter with you?" Chaeyoung argued "what's the problem with talking to them?"

"Forget it, let's go"  Yoojung ignored Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung became stressed because of Yoojung's behaviour and she wanted to go home as soon as possible to avoid any contact with her.
______________________________________

Yoongi started packing for the  world tour. He was looking through his things when Chaeyoung came back home.

"Hi!" Chaeyoung greeted powerlessly.

"How was your day?" Yoongi smiled as he stopped packing.

"Tiring" Chaeyoung said as she headed towards the bathroom to take a shower "ah, Yoongi-ah! There's a girl group that's going to debut next year?"

"I don't know exactly, I only heard PD-nim talking about it once but I never asked" Yoongi said "why are you asking anyway?"

"I met these girls in a store today, they introduced themselves to me" Chaeyoung said then remembered "but there was that girl that seemed very familiar to me. Her name is Hyejin. I don't know exactly where I've seen her before but she's very familiar"

"If she's your age, maybe you've trained together before or went to the same school" Yoongi suggested.

"Ajusshi! What do you mean if she's my age" Chaeyoung teased "am I a toddler?"

"Do you doubt that?" Yoongi teased back "just because you're with an older man doesn't mean you're grown up"

"Such an old hag" Chaeyoung pouted then walked in bathroom.

"You have to be quick so I can see you before I leave" Yoongi raised his voice so she could hear him "I'm leaving in three hours"

"Come here, I need to talk to you" Chaeyoung called him.
Yoongi went to her to hear her out but the moment she saw him, she lowered her head feeling a bit sad.

"Are you still mad at me?" she asked.

"About what?"

"For saying that I want to move out" she looked away.

"I'm not mad at you but... I'd really love to hear your reason because it really hurt me when you said it"

"But I thought you'd be happy not hurt" Chaeyoung felt surprised.