The Gift

I held it and suddenly a tear fell down my face. I was shaking badly. I threw it down and ran upstairs. I don't care if it smashed to pieces I just know that what she did was cruel. I can hear her pretend to cry.

"I don't know what's wrong with her Jake! I just tried to do something nice." I went back downstairs and stood in front of Gloria.

"Tell him what that photo mean!" I yelled at her. My hand was close to the picture.

"I don't know what you mean..." She said moving close to dad.

"Yes you do!"

"I said I don't! Jake she needs help!" She said holding on to my dad. Dad picked up the picture and saw my baby brother in a casket that someone took doing the funeral.

"It's a harmless picture Jamie." Dad said looking at the picture. I grabbed the picture and crumbled it up. I threw it at Gloria knowing it will make her mad.

"Tell him what it means!" I demanded her. She stood there like she was trying to calm down. She looked at me one time then BAM. She slammed me against the wall and started to chock me. I tried to get air but her arms was tight. I tried to fight back but my arms was weak.

"I HATE YOU!!! WANT ME TO TELL WHAT IT MEANS HUH? IT MEANS I WILL KILL YOU!! LIKE I KILLED YOUR BROTHER!" She yelled in my face. Everyone tried to pull her off but she was too strong. My father pushed her away and stood in front of me. He made sure I was ok and was breathing but I was having trouble. I hugged my dad while I coughed and breath heavily trying to get it going normal. I saw mom running towards us with a knife. All I remember was a sharp pain in stomach and the rest was just black.

James P.O.V
I stood in the waiting room shaking frantically. God why couldn't it be me! I couldn't sit down. I just walked around in one spot and bit my bottom lip. I wished I seen the knife in the mom's hands. Now I have to wait and see if Jamie lived.

After Jamie got stabbed I tried to get the knife from her mom. I got my hand cut but I didn't stop fighting her for the knife. When I did get the knife from her and punch the wrench. I put her hands behind her back and let Jihanno tie it together. I saw everyone around Jamie. Her father sat there holding Jamie while crying his heart out. Sooner or later I joined. I sat there with my knees bent next to the wound. The paramedics cleaned and wrap the wound. I was too busy looking after Jamie telling her to keep grunting. All she could do was moan. A soft beautiful moan.

I been pacing in the same spot with everyone else sat down. Four hours twenty four minutes and fifteen seconds. All I could think about was her moans. She moaned like she do when we kissed. I wanted to clinch my hands but it hurts so much. I saw the doctor that was working on Jamie and ran towards him.

"Who is James?" I was shocked to hear my name called of all people. I stepped up and started fiddling with my figures.

"I am." I said kind of lowly.

"She is calling you in her dreams and I need you to be in there. Also a parent." Her dad rushed beside me and went to the doctor. His hands was shaking.

"I am her father." He held out his hand and shook it with the doctor and I did the same. He walked us in a room and I say Jamie there. She was crying and I ran up to her. The doctor said I could not touch her but I was deeply tempt by her.

"James... No..." She said with her voice making it clear that her voice was dry.

"Jamie I am right here." I said standing on the right side of her. I didn't know why the doctor called me in but I wanted to cry because I saw my baby crying.

"No don't go." She said a bit louder then her hands started to rise up like she was reaching for me. I was about to grab her hands but the doctor warned me not to.