Set Back

"Hi I'm Jamie." I grabbed her hand then walked to my bed.

"Let's get to know each other a little better." Honey I know enough about you. I probably know you more then your mother.

"Yeah. Why did you come to this school?" Cause I don't want you here. I tried my best to stay calm throughout the situation.

"To be with my boyfriend James." So I was right. They do go out. He moved on.

"Cool. He go here? Relationship goals." I said trying to be cool around her. If we are going to be sharing a room with each other why not get along.

"Yeah haha. I um I love him and I think he loves me back." I raised an eyebrow.

"Be careful with him." I flipped my hair and tried to avoid the eyes she was giving me.

"Why?" Her sweet blue eyes was begging for an explaination. I didn't want to say to much.

"I use to date a guy named James but he was in North Carolina. He said he loved me and everything. He broke my heart continuously." I shook my head.

"Aw."

"I know. It was fun while it lasted. He treated me greatly." I thought of all the great times I had with him. I will never forget the memories we shared. It look like she was about to speak before a knock on the door interrupted her. I went to open up the door and open it to see James holding up some beautiful red roses.

"Hi." He said with a smile. He got cuter. He is taller and stand up straighter. His teeth was somehow brighter. His shoulders is wider and his chest poked out more. I know he been hitting the gym when I stalked him a bit on Instagram.

"Hi you must be James, Sugar told me so much about you." I grabbed his free hand and shook it. His face went from a smile to a confused frown.

"Jamie don't be like that." I snatched my hand and continue on with the act.

"Oh how you know my name?! Are you psychic?" Would it be wrong if I say I am enjoying my self a lot? His stupid smile was no longer on his face.

"Jamie For real stop."

"Sugar I didn't know your boyfriend was so funny. Pretending to know me." I laughed and he threw the roses on the ground. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much when I left. Don't be like this." You don't know how much I missed him. His arms being around me is making me excited. I shouldn't be. I should be angry. I should be sad. I pushed him away and slapped him.

"What is wrong with you? You have a nice beautiful girlfriend, and you up here hugging me and telling me you miss me. You are so ugh! She even said she love you. I should have told her how much you was going to hurt her, just like you hurt me. I am not the girl you left in North Carolina. I am not the girl that would run back to you when you ask. That girl was weak. That girl is gone. She is never coming back." I pushed him out the door then slammed it in his face.

"What?" Sugar looked around confused. Her eyebrows knotted so close together.

"Wanna get some coffee."

----

"He never told me he loved me." Her gloomy expression made me feel bad that it had to come out.

"I don't understand him." I huffed and shrug my shoulder. The coffee I had was bitter so I just left it on the table.

"Why? It's clear he loves you." I shook my head at her wild assumption.

"He don't love me. He just don't like being alone. I am a victim that he wants to hold on to. He went from Lisa, to me, to Mary, and back to me. It took me a while to realize it but I don't deserve to be treated like this. He don't deserve me." I threw a twenty on the table because the waiter is super cute. I signal him that I left a tip. He winked at me then waved goodbye. I walked back to my doorroom. I wanted to go to sleep but we are scheduled for a tour in 30 minutes. I laid and called Tracy.

"Hi Jamie."

"Hi. So how is prego life?"

"Ugh. I am throwing up all the time. Our neighbor say it is a sign I am having a boy."

"That's great. You won't have worry about periods, and all that stuff."

"Anywho, How is college life?"

"You sure you want to know?"

"Duh. That is why I asked."

"Found out that James got a girlfriend. His girlfriend is my roommate. In front of his girlfriend, who just told me she loved him, He hugged me and told me he missed me. I fussed him out. Me and his girlfriend talked at this weird coffee restaurant place and I told her everything. She kept saying that James might actually Love me and at this point in my life I feel like I had matured well enough to know that he just isn't for me. All that crap he said to me was bullcrap. He alway said he want me but in the end he leaves me. I promised myself I would not get hurt again by him." I took a breather and tried to calm down.

"Wow. James is such a Crap head. I know what you been through with him but I seen y'all together. You two are like uhh... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt but broker."

"I guess your right but what if I get hurt. I won't be able to have another relationship. All of it would be jacked up. I might end up..." A knock at the door interrupted my conversation.

"Who is that?" Tracy asked. I went to the door and I shouted excitedly.

"HII JAMIE!!" I jumped on the man and hugged him tightly.

"Hi JAMIE! How are you? You look beautiful as always! It's too bad you got a man." His arm never my waist even though he said that.

"I don't have a boyfriend." I said with a smile lighting up my face. Either I was going crazy or Jamie pulled me closer. I don't know how he found me but I glad he did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GirlJamieXBoyJamie?
JamesXSugar?
Where TF did Jamie come from?
Do y'all love boy Jamie?Sugar?