No one In The World

I stayed up all last night thinking of a way to get James back. I was getting frustrated cause I am not sure how I got him the first time. I kind of got a lead. That time when he kissed me. He might be mad at me because I slapped him. Plus he wouldn't dump Mary for me. Mary is beautiful and smart and short. The only thing we have in common is Kissing James. Should I even be trying? Mary is nice and sweet. She is like a fragile egg that just hatched from a chicken. Can I just stop thinking about other people? I should think of my needs. I really can't do it. I don't like how guilt feels. I called Tracy, Candy, and Lisa and did a four way call.

"What's up?" Tracy said starting the conversation.

"Well I need lady advice." I said laying on my stomach which is my favorite position on the bed.

"Your first time is not going to hurt as much as you think." Lisa said with confidence that it was the lady advice I was talking about.

"It's not that!" I almost yelled.

"Then what is it?" Candy said.

"Well I want James back but I don't want to take him away from Mary." I explained.

"You need to stop caring about other folks." Lisa said sounding like she was eating a bag of chips.

"I try but the guilt kills me!!" It had Coming out my mouth more dramatically then I thought it would.

"How about you go down to your job where James going to take his grandmother. We will handle Mary." Tracy said excitedly.

"Don't forget to wear something nice." Candy said giggling.

"What are y'all going to do?" I asked unsure by there plan which I have no clue about.

"You need to trust us honey." Lisa said like a drag queen.

"Okay. Only for today. I got to go before I be late for work." I hung up the phone when all of then said goodbye.

I hit the shower singing Gangster paradise by Coolio. I had fun dancing in the shower. When I got out I was sing the song over for the fifth time. I entered my room and look through my closet. I thought about what Candy said 'Dress nicely' How do you want me to dress? I just decided on a simple black dress that covered my legs completely. I grabbed my purse, phone, and my dad car and drove to my job. I went up to the stage and tried to be as energetic as the manager wanted me to be.

"Hello welcome to Senior citizens night! My name Is Jamie Capes and I will be singing for you. Any suggestions for me." It stayed quite for a bit so I just smiled and waited for someone to speak. I looked around and my eyes landed on James, his mom, and his grandmother. I smiled at him and he just looked away.

"Sing No one In The World by Anita!" I looked around to see who said that and My eyes landed on Candy who winked at me. I cleared my throat and collected the lyrics in my head. Liam told me to learn a lot of old music before I hit the stage.

"I look back on all those good times
We once shared and I must have been blind
Just to think I'd find someone new
One who loved me better than you
Well it may come as a surprise
Loneliness has opened my eyes,
I've tried every love I could find,
Still I can't get you out of my mind

Cause there's no one in the world to hold me
No one in the world is gonna move me,
No one in the world
Can love me like you do baby
Every time I'm with someone
Loving you yes I want to run
I wanna run back to your arms again
No one in the world (no one in the world)
Loves me like you do

Are you happy now with your life
Well for me, I'm breaking inside
So self assured that I could not see
I had it all when you were with Me baby