Damage

I didn't think anybody would ever kidnap me. Today is just a bit too weird. I never thought anyone could think of taking such an irrelevant girl like me. I feel stupid. If someone mother had a heart attack why would the person come to me instead of calling the cops. She had a phone in her hand and wasn't using it. Like why couldn't I just listen to the girl on the phone. I woke up to see I was in a very junky room. I do not like how it looked. I would gladly clean it if they don't know how to clean. I just got kidnapped and all I could think about was cleaning up? I really need to concentrate. I turned to see what I was cuff to and it was a pole. It was a rusty pole. I think I could break free.

"Jamie." I heard a voice from the other side of the room and I see James tied to the other side of the room.

"Ugh more bad luck." I mumbled under my breath so it wasn't heard by James.

"What?"

"Why you here?" I asked trying to hid the fact I didn't want to see him again.

"I was trying to help a girl because she said her mother was having a heart attach." He said looking at his shoes. He was probably looking at them to make sure it had no dirt prints or something.

"Same here." Please let him stop talking to me. I wish they tapped out mouths shut.

"So... How are you?" He said awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and looked at James.

"Let's not pretend that we are still friendly. Because to be honest I am tired if getting hurt by you. Today was the LAST time I will let you hurt me." I said highly annoyed with his actions. I can't even look at him right now. If I could I would cross my arms and walk away.

"Jamie. I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you." Ugh. Stop talking. Just stop talking please.

"Well you did! And you know what I forgive you. When I say forgive you I mean that I am willing to forget the things you did to hurt me but I am not going to let you hurt me again though." I felt a Hugh weight flout off me. It was like Someone took half a ton off of me. I still felt a but of heaviness on me. I don't know what else could be weighing me down. I heard heels hitting the ground with a very loud and annoying sound.

"Hello you guys." I turn to see who it was and to no surprise It was the chick with black hair that was with James.

"Who are you?" I said. I seen her around but I have never talked to her.

"My name is Kelsey. Don't you remember me?" She smiled at me like I was suppose to smile back. I just looked at her like Why am I here?

"Ooooh!! I do remember! You were in my chorus class in freshman year." I said out loud to let her know I truly knew her. She looked different. She was skinnier. Her eyes look bigger and her legs seem thicker. It seem like all her fat from her stomach and arms went to her butt and thighs. It gave her an more In depth hourglass shape.

"I knew you would remember. Do you want to know why you here?" Nawww!! Because when you get kidnapped you don't get a slight bit curious about where you at.

"Yes, Because I need to finish my math homework. I kinda didn't start on it." You know I think she should understand. When I had classes with her I notice that every time we had a homework assignment she would look like she was sleep deprived.

"You don't have to worry about it no more because your never leaving again." She said with her smile overtaking her face. It took me a while to actually take it in but when it did I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?! Why?!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"I don't like you Jamie." She said like my name was like bitter coffee. Her nice and friendly smile turned quickly turned dark. I definitely remember her. I see the old Kelsey right before my eyes.