Damage 2

I woke up when I felt a presence over me. Liam looked at me and James and I looked at him angerly. I was scared but I didn't want him to know. If he knew he would take it for advantage of the moment.

"Where's the rest of your crew?" I asked feeling like I am on a tightrope and I could fall any moment.

"Jamie... I am really sorry for what's about to happen to you." Before I could bombard him with questions Mary came down stairs fast with Brett following her. What are they going to do to me? Liam! Why couldn't you come earlier?! They had the box that they used yesterday and I slowly started to freak out a little. Brett and Liam picked up James and chained him to the low ceiling.

"What are you going to do to me?" I muttered because I was to scared to scream. Mary stepped a bit closer to Me but I couldn't back up.

"I am going to hurt you like you and James hurt me." Her breath warmed my ear as she talked into it. I think my ear begun to sweat or her saliva jumped on it.

"I d-d-didn't mean to." I stuttered thinking of ways she will try to hurt me.

"James! Wake up! NOW!!" He woke up startled by Mary loud voice that use to be soft and lovely. He looked up at Mary with a frown upon his face.

"What?" He spoken with clenched teeth. His face showed no fear. Maybe I was the only one scared. His clothes was ripped off of him and all he had was his boxers on. His wounds was getting infected.

"Watch." She went through the bag making me wait. Each freaking second is making me anxious.

"Mary I think we should talk like two mature young ladies." I tried talking but she is stuck in the past. Why must she be crazy?

"Shut up." She muttered angerly. She was feeling like a bit salty. I understand a bit but not to this extent. She took out a metal bat and swung it around with a smile on her face. She pointed towards me and laughed because I believed a pack of sweat fell down. She swung it back and begin swing it my way. I closed my eyes and took in the pain.

"AHHHHHH!!" I screamed out. The bat made me feel like I was about to burst. It was burning. It was like my stomach was lowered into a fire.

"Shhhhh." She said with a smile. It didn't help one bit. I felt it and she telling me to shush.

"CUURRRR" That was the only sound that gotten me to calm down. It hurt but I was afraid that if I don't be quiet that I will get hit again. She looked like she was checking for my well being but she swung and hit me again. This time with the left leg. My leg bent and I yelled again. This time I didn't calm down when she asked because it freakin hurt like Heck. I think this is like getting stung by a bee but all over my left leg.

"How do it feel?" She swung the bat again. This time it was so close to my boobs. It was directly under my boob and the hit was so hard that I went silent. I wanted to yell and scream but I couldn't let anything out. I just felt it. I felt like throwing up. When I finally got my voice back I screamed as loud as I could.

"Hurr-" Before I could say it hurt I threw up. I haven't eaten in two days. Yesterday and today. I breath heavily and waited until I have gotten it back. Brett un cuffed me and stood over me after I fell. He had the whip that Mary used yesterday. He wasn't going to use it on me right?

"I have been chasing after you since the third grade. I find you with another guy. Do you know how much you hurt me?" He laughed and slung back the whip. I closed my eyes and waited for the whip to hit me.

"Stop!" I heard someone say. I open my eyes to see Liam grab the whip.

"What are you doing?" Mary asked stepping over me to stand in front of Liam.

"I can't stand to see her in pain any longer." He said sympathetic. He looked at me for the first time that day and it look like he was going to burst in tears.

"She used you! You fell in love with her! What's wrong with you?!" She yelled like he was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard. She was trying to in take his way of thinking but she couldn't process it.

"I love her. No matter how much she hurt me I will always love her." He said looking back at Mary. I wanted to smile but I didn't feel like feeling the pain. I empathized Liam even though I was getting hurt.

"Sorr..." I tried to apologized but I was to weak to speak.

"We shouldn't do this anymore." Liam picked me up and smiled at me sadly. I smiled back think of how stupid I am for not loving him. I saw Brett coming towards Liam with the metal bat and I covered his head. I felt it hit my head and I slowly blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short but I wanted y'all to read it ASAP. What do y'all think? Will Jamie and James be saved? What is Liam going to do? What do you think will happen? Why haven't James done anything while Jamie was getting beat? Do y'all like Liam or Nahhhh??