The Seperation

I was actually happy and energized. I had my hair in a high ponytail. Can I get a Flat bread?! Someone had yelled from outside my windows. I had jeans with a sweater and felt like a million bucks! I heard my phone ring and I picked it up without knowing who it was

"Hello." I greeted to whoever was on the other end of the phone.

"Hi Jamie! Want me to drive you to school?" Liam asked shyly.

"If I can drive."

"Of course." He said sounding like he had been eating.

"I'll be down in a minute." I stated before I hung up. I grabbed a pack of gum and ran out the house. I locked it and slid into Liam car.

He watched me drive carefully and I started getting nervous. He laid back and pretended to not freak out. I felt him screaming and yelling on the inside. When we pulled up to the school safely he was breathing normally. He got out the car and leaned on the passenger side. I stood in front of him.

"Thanks for letting me drive." I said getting my books that he held for me in the car.

"No problem." I rolled my eyes after he released them word out of his mouth. I smiled at his nervousness though.

"Really? You went crazy in the car." I begin to walk away but he grabbed me and held me close. I smelt his strong cologne that I was about to die from.

"I don't want to let you go. This is my opportunity to get you since you isn't in a relationship." I felt really bad for him. I decided to hug him back and when I pushed him away his eyes was on me intensely. He was leaning towards me. He wanted to kiss me. Oh goodness.

"I am sorry." I said before me get any closer. I saw his eye sadden and he bit his lip to stop something from coming out.

"It's not fair. I loved you first." His head dropped on my shoulder. I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"I'm sorry." I felt bad for him. My heart sinked as I felt his heaviness on me.

"Saying sorry won't help." He went to the drivers seat and he drove away. I watched him speed away and then I walked inside. I saw James and he had his arms around Mary who face was as red as a sunburn. I went closer to hear what they was saying. I only heard a little bit.

"Ok?" He said

"Y-ye-yes!" She said loud enough for James to hear. He grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek. I stopped and watched people pass by. What just happened? I went though the day distracted by that. I sat there dazed. That event played over and over and my mind. kissing and holding hands. That was like the first two weeks of our relationship. During third block I decided to confront him about it.

Why did you kiss Mary? I typed it and I looked at it for a while. I sound jealous. Well it don't sound jealous because it was a text. After a debate in my mind I sent it. Don't send anything stupid please. When my phone ring I closed my eyes and debated weather or not I should read it.

I do that to all my girlfriends. Girlfriend... It was super weird for him to say it. He wasn't referencing me.

So you guys are dating? I typed slowly. My heart was beating faster. Oh please don't text back. It will save me so much pain.

Yes. I read them three letter words and I curled my lips. I breath out and calmed down.

Congrats! I wrote not meaning it at all. I didn't even want him near a girl.

Thanks.

You Welcome. How did it happen? All know it I want to thank God for these devices. I don't think I could actually say it at all.