Re-kindle

Six months later me and Jamie started dating. He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I am trying to love him. I got a war in my mind. I kept having that dream I had at the Hotel before James broke up with me. Do you know how hard it is to stay away from him? It's like he knew everywhere I go. It's like I have to be around him all the time. We have to work on a play together to play at a high school. We was chosen from our club that I joined first. It suppose to help younger people with mental illness and/or disorders to talk to someone. I felt someone arms snake around my waist and looked back at Jamie and laughed.

"Hi babe." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and touched his hand that was on my belly. I am not pregnant just fat.

"Hi. How are you doing?" I twirled around and put my hands his thick muscular arms and smiled thinking it's mine. All mine.

"Good, we have to paint a pictures of what we love." I raised a brow.

"And...?" I pushed him to go on.

"I was wondering if you will come to California to meet my family and take a picture with us." I tried to his my excitement but he knew how happy I was by my facial expression.

"When?" I felt like I was gone to jump happily.

"This Weekend." My face went to happy to sad.

"I can't. I have to perform at three different high schools this weekend." My grip on his arm weakened and my head drop.

"It's fine." Even though he said that I felt like he was angry.

"Jamie HURRY UP!! We need to practice." James yelled from across the auditorium. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up!! I will be there when I get there!!!" I yelled back. I went back to Jamie and tried not to look like the monster that I just showed James.

"You didn't tell me that you was working with James." He said sounding like he was mad. I knew he couldn't be mad.

"I didn't think it was a problem." I shrugged.

"Well it is." He moved his arms from my hands and crossed his arms. I was confused a bit on why he was mad though.

"Um why? He ain't nothing to me." I tried to my hand back on him but he pushed it away.

"Because he's your ex. I know you still want him." He started to walk away but I grabbed him and turned him around.

"Do you think I want some little boy who hurt me or a Man who make me feel worth something?" I questioned.

"I don't know. You never told me." With that he walked away. I shook my head confused. Why must I say it in order for him to know? I thought my action was better then any type of words. I walked towards the crew and punched James in the back. He screamed in agony and I pretended I did nothing.

"When we perform I think that my character should have music playing. It is an emotional part that people really need to feel. The best way is with music."

"Excuse me Jamie Victory Capes. What the freak possessed you to punch me in the freaking back?!" He yelled in my right ear. I flipped my hair and looked at him angrily and crossed my arm to prevent me from killing him in front of people.

"First of all don't call me by my whole dang name like that. Better be glad I don't shank you right now. Secondly how dare you yell at me while I was talking to my boyfriend. You know how much he don't like your tail. Thirdly you just make me sick." I said gettin all up in his face even though I was super short compared to him. He looked down at me ready to say something.

"Just because your little boyfriend is insecure because you still have feelings for me do not mean I need to be caught up in this." He said calmly. I looked at him mad because ugh he just makes me mad you just don't know.

"Don't even try to say I have feelings for you. You are nothing important to me." I heard a few people murmur. I forget we even had a crowd but he was the one who wanted to he said.

"You told me you loved me. So don't even lie like that! Tell the truth to everyone your boyfriend have something to worry about. Me." He said sounding so sure of hisself. I just rolled my eyes and looked at him like shut up.

"He don't! You the one who said I love you first and I was cornered into saying it." He opened his mouth shocked.

"Do you mean that? You never had and feeling for me? I may have said that stuff but I never faked my feelings for you. YOU WAS THE ONLY PERSON I EVER LOVED." He stormed out the room angry. I smacked my forehead and turned towards the crew.

"I went to far didn't I?" Kimberly, my understudy, was ready to say something.

"You sure did. You hurt that little boy feelings." She was a sophomore in college and act like she is the mother of this club. I went to find James and saw him sitting in the props room.

"Hi James. I didn't mean to lie like that. I really did have feeling for you." I stood in front of him looking at his green sneakers. He got up and kissed me. I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let me. He slammed me into the wall gently and kept his lips moving on mine. I felt guilty when I started kissing back. I had my hands around his neck and went deeper into the kiss.

"I love you Jamie." He said as he went to kissing my neck. We went deeper in the prop room. He lifted me on the table and started kissing me again. He kept repeating the same line over and over again. I love you Jamie, He kept saying.

"I love you James." I said feeling tears wet my face as he took my virginity. It wasn't sad tears. I was happy. He is the man I love. He is the man I always chased. I couldn't live without him. He is mine and forever he will be. He looked me in the eyes sincerely. He moved the hair that covered my face and looked at me.

"Jamie don't ever leave me." He said.

"I won't ever." With that he laid his head down on my shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------