BBW

I had money that I saved up from my allowance, My phone, and my dignity. James hand guide to the train station. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He had a black and red shirt that said I like my girls BBW and some black sweatpants. That was his fancy outfit.

"What do BBW mean?" I asked James.

"Big beautiful Women." He said winking at me.

"James, Are you flirting with me?"

"Yes I am Jamie." He entwine his fingers with mine. He looked me in the eyes knowing I liked it. I don't know where we was going but I was excited to go there.

"Where are we going?" I asked still looking in his eyes. He looked me in the eye like it would leave if he looked away for a quick second.

"My old friends house. The rest is a surprise." I felt his arm wrap around me and I slide closer to him. This is how I wanted life to be like. Fun and full of surprises that won't scare you. I feel asleep in his arms. When we arrived it was past 8:00 pm. We have been riding for eight hours. My curfew is in two hours. Wait I ran away so what should be worried for. We walked for two minutes and found a house that was big and it was playing loud music. They had several lights that Beamed out of the house. It was like a party you see in movies. When we walked in everyone greeted James. He knew everybody there. It wasn't a small amount of people either. There was a whole lot of people. That is why the house is full of twerking girls and horny boys with boners. There was already a girl trying to fix a guy problem in his pants.

"I am not really a party person." I said to James holding his hand which was around my neck.

"Don't worry! I will show you how to party." I smiled at him and we headed towards the kitchen together. "Hi Nathan My girl don't know how to be a party girl! Give her something strong!" He said yelling over the loud music. I don't know what the song was but part of it goes like 'I never f*cked Wayne' Who is Wayne and why would she state she never f*cked him? If she did that's none of my business. James handed me a cup and I took it.

"What is it?!" I said trying to make sure he hear me over the loud music. I looked at it and it didn't look dangerous to me.

"Something that will make you a party girl for sure." I trusted James. I know he wouldn't give me something that would hurt me. I looked at him encourage me to drink it. I drunk the whole thing and felt it burn my throat. It definitely woke me up.

"Give me another!" I yelled at Nathan the for seventh time loving the rush the drink gave me. He cheered me on and it felt right. I yelled at the top of my lungs after I drunk it. James grabbed my arm and twirl me around facing facing him.

"Let's dance!!" Before I could answer he lead in the crowd with people who look like they was dry humping each other. I don't know what kind of dance moves I was using or what whatever but I knew my body was moving. It was like my head and body wasn't on the same track. We went back to the kitchen after a few songs. I barely knew any of the songs that played but my body moved with the beat. I asked Nathan for another one of them drinks.

"I thought you said you wasn't a party person? You was lying!" I laughed at how he doubt my good girl image that I portray.

"This is my first time." He smirked at me. I didn't know why he laughed after but I just laughed along with him though. He handed me three of them drinks that got me excited. I drunk them quickly.

"Jamie Imma go to the bathroom upstairs!! Imma be right back!" He kissed me on the lips but I made it last longer then he intended. He walked upstairs barely taking his eyes off me.

"Girly I must ask this, Why are you dating that white boy? You is not white and we all know that black girl and white boy don't work out. Come back to the dark side honey." I was takin back by everything he said.

"First of all don't call me Honey or girly again in your life. secondly we are not dating but if we were it's do not matter the color of skin. thirdly I never went to the dark side and don't think I ever do." I started to walk away but Nathan grabbed me. What was taking James so long to use the bathroom?

"Look at you! You light skin beauty." He started to come closer to me but I pushed him and begin to run upstairs looking for James. I looked in one room and saw him and some white blond chick all over him. Kissing him. He wasn't resisting either. He was holding on to her small waist pulling her closer. I felt a presence behind me and continue to watch them make out. My phone ranged and their neck snapped towards me. I wanted to cry. It was Lisa. Of all people it was her. I would careless if it was someone else. Before a hot tear climb out my eyes Nathan lips was on mine. He tighten his arms around me. I tried to take my mind off of James. I grabbed Nathan and walk down the stairs to the dance floor. He gave me a bottle that he has been holding for a while. I started to chug it like it was soda. My phone rung again and saw that it was my father. He is probably worried because it's 12:57 in the morning. I just sent him a quick message and went back dancing with Nathan. When I saw James I started to dance very close on Nathan. I felt him grab my arms and pulling me into one of the bedrooms downstairs.

"What's your problem?" He yelled at me loudly.

"What do you mean?" I said yelling louder then him.

"Why was you kissing him?" He said pointing to where Nathan would be if the door wasn't closed.

"Because I can! You ain't even my father." My father forbid me to ever say ain't. My phone rung again and time I picked up.

"Hi sweet heart where are you?" I heard my father say on the phone calmly.

"Dad I'm-" Before I could tell him where I was James took my phone and hung up. "Why you do that? He's wo-" He interrupted me again by kissing me again. I was mad at him but his kisses got me melting. Unlike Nathan kisses James's made me feel good. Where's you dignity you brought? After that thought I pushed away.

"Don't push me away Jamie." I don't want to be an experiment. For him to try stuff on me and do it with other girls.

"I'm not your girlfriend so you don't tell me what to do." I begun to walk out but The door slammed before I could leave out the house.

"How you not know we go out?" I looked at him thinking of all the things we did that proved we was a couple.

"You never asked me out and you was all over Lisa in that bedroom." I tried to leave the room again but got the same result as before. The door slammed again and he forcefully turned me around.

"I don't like all that complicated bullcrap."

"And I don't either that's why I'm leaving." I said leaving him in the room.

"There is no way back until 8:00 in the morning." He shouting out to me.

"I don't care I will find away." I shouted back at him. I stormed out the party and bumped into Alex who was running in some sport outfit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm done! James is a bad influence on Jamie!! What do you think should happen? Do you think Jamie and James be together?