He's Mine

Gloria open the closet door with great force. When she didn't say anything I open my eyes and saw nothing in the closet and finally breath. She slammed the door and turn back towards me. She grabbed a handful of my curly hair and put my head against the wall.

"Where is he?" She said screaming into my face with her wicked breath. Her breath smell like she was eating a bums butt.

"I don't know who your talking about..." I said looking in her Hazel eyes. I wanted to look like I was innocent. I think it was working because her grip was loosening on my hair.

"I do not like you that's why I can hurt you so easily. " She said looking at me up and down. Her grip got tighter on my bun and a weird smile appeared upon her face. She banged my head against the wall. HARD! When she slammed the door. I stood up feeling dizzy. I felt some arms hold onto me.

"Come with me. I will help you." He lead me out the house without my mom noticing. I don't remember how we got out but we were at his house. His room was a sweet blue color. I sat on his king sized bed which was way bigger then my queen sized one. He grabbed my head and put an icepack where my mom slammed it.

"Cold..." I said trying to straight my vision. There was two James I was trying to put together.

"Don't worry. My dad would do it to me a lot. My mom would convince herself to think it was something else." He laughed but I knew behind that laugh there was pain that he is hiding. It's like he wanted me to not feel pity. He trying to use the laugh as a mask like he is at a masquerade. I wanted to hug him.

"You are a great person, you don't deserve to be treated like this." I looked him in the eye and smiled at him. I put my hand on his face and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He looked down then look at me. He looked at me with a smile.

"You're beautiful..." He said holding on to my hand. He grabbed my head and kissed me. His lips were just as soft as I thought it was. I held his arms and let him kiss me. We fell on the bed and his lips did not separate from mine. He was above me kissing me. I don't want to stop. When we was really getting into it we heard some heavy footsteps. James pushed me under the covers and put something on top of me. I heard a vacuum turn on. What is he doing?

"Cut off that vacuum and sweep with a broom!! You so d•mn stupid you know after I drink I get a headache easily." I covered my mouth. He can't be the pastor that I listen to every Sunday. He drinks and cusses. HeHe teaches us. I didn't want to believe it at all.

"Sorry Dad." I heard him say. What did he apologize to him? He is a foul human being.

"I know you are." He sounded just like my mom. I hated the fact that he do. My face turned red with anger. If he is like my mom him finding the opposite sex would be like finding weed. I heard the door slam. James pulled the covers away from my head.

"Are you ok?" He said looking concerned. I laid there and looked him in the eye. I grabbed his hand and he laid next to me.

That night we just talked and talked. I felt like nothing can hurt me. I don't know what that kiss meant to him. I am not sure I want to know. I just felt special. I felt like a woman. I remember waking up with James arm around me. I saw the time and woke James up.

"James imma go." I kissed him and went out of his window. Thank God it wasn't faced towards my house. When I got out I slid down the tree that was there. I was so scared. I thought that the tree would break because of my weight. When I was on the ground I saw James head poke out.

"Bye Bae." I waved bye and begin running across the street and snuck into my room. When I heard my mom and dad loud snores corresponding I was assured that I was safe. I sneaked into bed and slept like I was in that bed the whole night.

"Jamie breakfast ready!" My dad call from from all the way downstairs. I came happily down the stairs. The day seems brighter! The grass is greener! The chirping birds are not annoying! Please let the happiness last! I haven't felt this way since my brother was born.

"Hello father! Mother! Is today beautiful or what?" I sat at the table next to father kissing his cheek lightly. I grabbed an apple and looked at the nice red color.

"What?" My father looked at me confused but I just looked at him smiling. He put his hand on my forehead.

"Dad I love your tie! It's so pink!" I messed with his tie and intake the unique environment I am in.

"Ok there is something wrong. In the morning you are cranky until you have your coffee and you HATE the color pink." He emphasized the word hate using his eyes growing wide.

"Father please enjoy it today, It might be gone tomorrow." I said to inform him that it is not an everyday thing.

"True... Do you have any plans today?" He said splitting his two pancakes into eighths. He put some butter on it and drowned the pancake with syrup. It was very unhealthy but today it looks so goood.

"Yeah. I am hanging with some friends. This is a great opportunity for you and mom to go on a date!" I said pointing to the both of them. Dad looked at mom and smiled at her. She did the same thing he did.

"That's a great idea sweety." He said with his eyes still on Gloria. I flipped my hair and smiled at him feeling a little bad that I lied. I will finally have a night alone. When my phone ranged I excused myself and went outside.

"So I am wondering what do last night means?" No hello or how you doing he just went and asked what was up.

"I don't know you tell me. You called me beautiful and kissed me." He was silent for a moment. Did he not know. Was it just a slur of the moment?

"I wasn't lying when I said you was beautiful."I wonder if he was looking at me. If he was he would see smiling. He would see me in my Betty Bop pajama pants and black tanktop. My curly hair blowing in the cold cold wind.

"I know you wasn't." I said twirling my loose hair that escape from my bun with my index finger.

"Will the beautiful young lady like to run away with me?" I looked towards his house again and saw the window in the hallway open.

"Open the window." I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. When he opened the window he looked at me.

"Do you want to?" He yelled out to me. He crossed his arm and lead out the window. I knew my answer but I kept quiet for dramatic effect.

"Yes!" I said as loud as I can.

"Get ready." He said with a smile.

"Ok." I rushed in the house. I rushed and got ready. I puts on a black shirt and camo pants. I also had black toms. I had a hard time with my hair. I decided on an elegant bun. When I heard a knock I ran to the door and was disappointed because it was just Lisa.

"Hi!" She said energetically. She started to mess with her long blond ponytail. I went outside and closed the door.

"Hello..." I said awkwardly. I don't think we ever really spoke to each other.

"I just want to say back away from my man." I laughed and started walk to my front door. This girl got to be playing.

"Number 1 I am very busy next time don't come to me with your none sense. Number 2 He's mine. Number 3 I can literally break you half like a fraction." I went in the house still laughing. That little girl thought she was something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! Sweet young love 😍! Comment! The girl that is on the cover is how imagine Jamie is. Jamie is Passion Jonesz. If you have an Instagram follow her @passionjonesz12. She is verry verry beautiful. She is a YouTuber that do make up, fashion hauls, ootd, and she also give you great tip on thing. Please go check her out.