Hopefully

I had a crappy day at work yesterday. It was good at first but then I found out that I can't get the man I love and then I get in a fight with my friend. I don't feel like getting up at all. I feel like if I get up something bad will happen. I called James but he didn't pick up so I called Lisa.

"Hello." She sang.

"Did you invite Mary to my Job?"

"Yes."

"Why?" I said kind of low because I was in Orchestra class.

"Because I wanted her to see that you and James belong together." I tried to hid the fact that I was blush but it didn't feel like I was hiding it well.

"That was not a good way at all!" I said it in a way that she know I would be yelling at her if I wasn't in class.

"What did you have in mind you ungrateful friend of mine." I rolled my eyes at her hoping that she know I was doing it.

"Talking to her about my feeling for James."

"You should have thought of that before asking us."

"Ugh. Now I have an angry Mary." I said shaking my head. I looked at the teacher making sure she wasn't looking at me. She just helping the double bass players.

"That chick gets mad? Mind Blown." She said all shock and stuff.

"Yeah. You should have seen her yesterday at my job." I said remembering her all mad and junk. She was like a wild animal in the jungle. Lisa wouldn't repeat that statement ever again.

"Well don't worry about her." She said like it was super easy. I didn't feel like it was ok for me to just take her boyfriend.

"Fine. You better be glad I love you guys because if I didn't I would be super mad at you."

"I knew you love us. We are just soo beautiful." She said laughing.

"I have to go. My teacher is about to help us tune." I waited for her to greet me a farewell.

"Bye." I hung up and look up at a mad teacher who took my phone. Lisa got my phone confiscated for the rest of the class period. I played my Viola until the end of the class. I went to his desk after the bell rung to receive my phone but I had to listen to a lecture.

"Jamie your a great viola player. Personally I like you a lot. I was hoping you could do me a favor." He said waving my phone around like a bribe.

"It depend on what you want." I said trying to grab my phone. He quickly moved it away from me so I would continue to listen.

"The Klimt U. is a very famous University in North Carolina for musicians." He had begun. He pointed to the seat indicating that he wants me to sit down. I feel like this is going to be long.

"So?" I said a bit confused.

"So I was wondering if you can play with the other players I recruited."

"Recruited of forced?"

"It do not matter. I need you to play with them." The late bell rung and he told me to sit down because he is in his planning period.

"Why? Rosie is a great player too." I said looking at my phone twirling around in his hand.

"You are gifted." He'd said like it's bluntly obvious. I wanted to roll my eyes but I am just to respectful.

"It's not a gift. It's just something I done for my whole life." I said looking at my phone. When will I get it back? I needed to make a phone call. Or send a text.

"That's why I need you to do it." A text message showed up on my phone and it was definitely James because it was five emoji hearts and a smiling face with heart eyes then a guy and a girl kissing.

"What's in it for me?"

"$20"

"How old do you think I am? Eight?" I felt insulted. Twenty bucks is nothing now a days.

"Ok ok $50"

"You are closer then last time." I said trying to bump up the price.

"$100 that's my final price." He said drawing the line.

"I get to use my phone in class without getting it taken." I said. I need it incase of emergency. Like what if James and Mary break up and Lisa finds out first. She has to tell me ASAP.

"That against school rules Jamie." He said like I didn't know already.

"Then Rosie can play for you Mr. H" I mocked.

"Ok only when I'm not teaching."

"Fine." I said crossing my arms. We shook hands to show we had an agreement.

"Thank you. Please be the best you can." We held hands for a moment. Holding his hand was like holding my fathers hand even though he is 12 years younger then my father.

"I will. Now can I get my phone back." He checked my phone.

"You got the juice?" I snatched my phone and saw that James texted my ten times and some people liked my Instagram pictures and Lisa tried to call me.

"Oh no. I only got my hoes." I said joking with him. He laughed a little and pulled his hair back.

"Oh that is prohibited." He said jokingly manner.

"Can I get my phone and get to class?" I said laughing a bit.

"Sure let me write you a note." He handed me my phone and started writing my note. His hand writing is so pretty. I am ashamed that it is better then mine. He handed me my note and I left.

"Bye."

"Peace out. If that was ever cool." I shook my head and headed to my next class. I text James to let him know I was on my way. When I got to the class I sat next to James and he grabbed my hand. He hid it under my book back which only had two notebooks, a pack of fifty lead pencils, and red velvet Oreos.

"Want to make out behind the gym?" He whispered in my ear. Oh my I wanted to hear that for a very long time.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked right back. I looked around and saw A black hair girl look at me the wrong way.

"Not no more." I heard him say while my eyes was on the girl.

"Good we will go after class." I whispered in his ear while looking at the chick from before. I don't know if it means we are back together or we just doing this until his dad die or something. It don't feel right though. It don't feel the way it did before we broke up. I was not excited for the bell for second lunch to ring. I sat there holding his dry hands. Thankfully I had lotion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I know this was super short but I wanted to give you something before I give you the next one. Y'all might hate the next chapter but it's necessary. I want to thank everyone who voted for my story (OMG 4,000 VOTES!! 4,000 more then I expected).

Also who do y'all think that black hair girl is? Do you think that feeling Jamie have is good or bad? Do you feel like it is related to Mary or the other girls? Do you think it's ok to hide there relationship? Is there a reason? Even if there is, is it still stupid?