Church

I woke up early on Sunday and got ready for church. I wore a long black silky dress with a pink tank top with a jean shirt with no sleeves bottom up. It was on my neck and I had on black flats. When I was curling my hair I was jamming out to Make out by Rixton. I had that song on repeat. It was so funny to see my dad get mad after the 17th time listening to it.

If you love somebody (hey)

You should tell somebody (oh oh)

Do you love somebody

Go and tell somebody

T-t-tell somebody

If I could live forever then,

I don't know what I'd do

Forgot just what I meant to say,

But I'm still in love with you

The future sounds boring

Without the one you love

So while we're here in here and now,

Can't we have some fun

Let's make out

Let's make out

Let's make out

Let's make out

My dad burst in the bathroom and cut off the music I couldn't help but laugh. He made a face that seem like he was mad but then he smiled.

"Honey I love you and all but stop playing that song!" He said then mess my hair trying to make me mad. I had to do the top part of my head over again.I grabbed the top part of my hair and put it in a ponytail. I did a half up half down ponytail. I re-curled the part he messed up. I hated how thick it was. We drove to our church. It's actually our first time going. So I was kind of nervous. I thought I was going to explode. I took a deep breath and open the door. I heard people sing a nice song. I thought they was going to play loud music but it wasn't loud at all. I know the lyrics go like: This is my season for grace for favor This is my season to reap what I have sown. After the ushers walked us to our seats I put my belongings down. I begun to rock with the beat. They song a few more song, The Bishop preached and told everyone to gave someone a hug. My father turn to the right to hug some lady. I turned to someone and hug them. I pulled and saw a tall man. He looked my age. I felt awkward hugging him suddendly. He was stone faced which made it even more strange. He held out his hand.

"Hi and Alex." He said still so serious. "Do you want to come and meet the youth. We like to welcome all youth." I grabbed his hand and shook my hand. I was so super scared. I quickly turn to my dad for help but he was already gone. What kind of father is he? Leaving a weak variable younger girl with a cute guy like Alex. I might attack him!

"Sure." I am afraid to tell him no. I walked behind him and he stopped at the door. Another person. A short younger guy came with him. He was also stone faced. He had his a hands on his chest. Alex open the door that lead into a dark and directed me to walk in. I did. Then the door closed behind me. I was about to scream until everyone jumped up.

"Surprise!!!" They had a bunch of snacks and candy. I smiled and held my face. It felt super hot. Everyone came to hug me they told me their name but I forgot it after they told me the name of the next person.

"She already know me!!" Someone yelled and almost knock me over. I looked at them and saw the microphone guy!

"HI! I haven't seen you in a while." I said excitedly. He laughed.

"Yeah. I have been studying. My name is Jeans. I know my brother is here too. You got to meet him! He is your age." He winked at me and I started laughing. I never knew microphone went to school.

"I would love to meet him. Do he go to my school." He thought about it for a while and he nodded slowly.

"Yeah I think so. He live near the school. Candy-Ball high." He kept nodding.

"Yeah. Where is he?" I looked around and the only guy my age was Alex. He told me he was going to go get him. I said ok and he left.

"Oh mi gosh!!!! Jamie!!!" I turned to see Candy dancing excitedly. She ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hi Candy!" She was jumping excitedly making her ponytail go crazy. I wanted to touch it cause it was so bouncy.

"Jamie! You look so beautiful! Oh mi goodness!" She said looking at me up and down.

"Thank you! You look beautiful to." She slap my arm playfully.

"Jamie." I heard Jeans and turn to see who it was. Before I could open my mouth to say something he came up giving me a hug.

"James!" I hugged him back. We just friends I say to everyone who say something about our relationship.

"Hi! Welcome to mi church! Do you need a tour?" He said holding out his arm. Jeans was already confused.

-----------_---------------•-•--------__--------------------------------------------------------------•-•-_-------------------

There yah go! I am doing a part where she talk to her mom then I fast forward! Thanks to all!!!

I love talking to you guys and learning new things about you all. Please comment and message me to learn about me too!! 😋🎻❤️