Forgivness

"Jamie..."He said looking at me with sad eyes.

"I know Gloria was mean but she loves you I can tell. Shouldn't we get a DNA test. Words isn't always true." I bit my tongue and went quiet after he bang his hand on the coffee table.

"Can you give me time! I can't think of everything at one time. Me and your mom will figure this out later! Okay?!" I was surprised at his sudden out burst. I swallowed hard and left him in the front room. I ran up the stairs and slammed my room behind me. Ever since me and dad went shopping for my room I loved it, but now it seem like It is for an old person. In one corner near the window there was a rocking chair with two knitting sticks and a shelf full of yarn. Then there is a queen size bed on the other side of the room. The room color was lavender. There was a bunch of pillows on my bed. Then there was a white leather love seat that my dad cleaned for ticks and bed bugs two times. I also had a white table set for four people in the middle of the room. I have a viola in one of the corner with a stand and a folder fill with music sheets.

I sat at the table set and looked at the other three seats and looked down. I will never get anyone to sit down in those seats. I faught the urge to cry and scrambled my hair. I laid my head down on the table and went to sleep on the table. I woke up to yelling. I rushed downstairs to see mom and dad.

"Either you love me or you lied to me and to God!" I dad said.

"It's not like I lied I just like both of you at the same time." My mom said sitting down. I came rushing in between.

"I think it's best if y'all stay together." I said getting rid of my sleepiness.

"Jamie you have no part in this!" They both said. I got back in.

"Yes I do!" I shouted. My mom looked at me with anger.

"No you don't!" Mom pushed me into the wall. Dad grabbed my mom with force.

"What is wrong with you?! Don't you ever touch my daughter like that again." He came to me and help me up. I rejected his help. I stood up looked her one more time. I would asked why but I can't even mutter a word.

I grabbed the sweater that I left on the floor when we had a family meeting. I grabbed my house key and walked out. I just started running. I didn't know where I was going but I know it was better then home. I end up stopping at some place called BennyFoodFun. I walked inside and look at everyone laughing and dancing and singing. I saw a guy sitting alone and walked towards him. Before I got to him a guy grabbed me and dragged me towards the stage.

"If you do not sing right here right now you will get punished!" I looked around confused and scared thinking of what kind of punishment I will get. I closed my eyes and swallow hard. I took one last breath and began to sing Colorblind by Amber Riley.

"When the world is seeing yellow I only see gray, When everybody sees the rainbow I'm stuck in the rain,You take a little piece of me Every time you leave I don't think that I'll ever find that silver lining Or a reason to smile" I started to get more in the song trying not to cry along the way.

"You know I used to paint such vibrant dream, now I'm colorblind, colorblind. When did my heart get so full of a never mind never mind did you know that you stole the only thing I needed always black and white in my eyes I'm colorblind" Everyone started to clap when I paused a little. I started to get confident on stage and open my eyes. After they stoppedclapping I started to sing again.

"Ain't it funny that you managed to just wash away. Even the picture that you're not in are starting to fade. I tried to play my favorite songs but I can't sing along the words don't feel the same You've taken all the best things from me and thrown them away" Some people started to sing the chorus with me.

"You know I use to paint such vibrant dream, now I'm colorblind, colorblind. When did my heart get so full of a never mind never mind did yoiu know that you stole the only thing needed always black and white in my eye I'm colorblind" The Piano man started to bring it. I got deeper in the song with my eyes closed.

"I'll wait for roses to be red again. And I hate that you took my blue from the ocean. Give me back my green greens and golden's, My purple my blues you stole them. How long will I be broken." I seen some of the people been. There has been tissues spread around the room. People started to sing the chorus before me. After the people in the audience stop singing thr chorus I sung the lasted line.

"It's only black and white in my eyes I'm colorblind." Everyone cheered as loud as they could. I smiled and took a bow. The guy that dragged me on stage came back on stage and put his arm around me.

"Wow! I hit the jackpot!!" Everyone laugh including me. I got off stage and was about to leave before I bumped into my parents. I bit my lips and got dragged home.