Next Day

I woke up with my head banging. Today was Monday but my father told me I could stay home to bond with Gloria. If I was fully awake I would have beg him to stay. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Dad was cooking and Gloria was in the dining room. She smiled at me and I felt like I dreamt it all. It's like I imagine her being a devil.

"Hi sweety. There is a seat next to your mother." He did a huge smile then went in the kitchen to do whatever he do. I sat next to my mom. she put her hand on my back and look me in the eyes.

"Darling..." She said smiling. I must have been dreaming. Gloria May be mean but she is not crazy.

"Mom..." I stared into her hazel eyes. He beauty is just overpowering. I felt her rub my hair. She would never hurt a-. I felt her violently grabbed my hair and pull me closer to her.

"You are a smart child. You don't want to end up like you brother. I can end you girly." I stayed quiet while looking at her. I was frighten again. I grabbed her arm. I don't know why. Maybe to hurt less or to pull her hand away. She slapped my arm away. I wish my father didn't have such hard feet. You can hear him a mile away. She let go just in time.

"It's good to see you two get along. I feel like a regular family." I am glad to see to see my father happy. Doing the whole separation he was in a deep funk. It hurts to see him sad. He could not even get out of bed without my help. He was like a walking corpse. I couldn't handle it. He is a great man. He shouldn't have to go through that.

"Yeah." I tried my best to smile like nothing bad was happening. His smile got bigger and I felt guilty for wanting to tell him. To strip him of his great happiness. I can take some pain. That's how I got through middle school. He walked back in the kitchen. She grabbed my arm really tight.

"Just another reminder. If you tell your father I will kill you." Even though I got bullied a lot in school I never got threaten. She threw my arm and it violently hit the chair. I went into the kitchen and saw my dad singing "Can you stand the rain?" I joined in with him and laughed at him getting shocked. He flipped his pancake onto the plate and came to hug me.

"Dad I forgot I had to take a test in math. I really need to take it. My math teacher is not really the 'You can retake the test' type." He took a long deep breath and started thinking about it. He touched the spot that Gloria squeezed. I flinch and tried to make it less obvious I was hurt there.

"You are going to be late. Plus I want you to eat with us so I will take you there while I'm on my way to work." I silently thanked my father. I get to be away from that lunatic. I felt bad because I have lied to him. I want to stay away for Gloria as long as I can. As I got ready I thought of many ways to stay away from home. I had jeans and a shirt that had a smiley face. I walked into the dining room and sat next to my dad.

"Sit next to your mom." My father said smacking his food. He know I do not like it when he smacks smh. I walked over slowly to the seat next to her. I saw pulling out the seat with one hand. I sat down next to her and she slid closer to me smiling wildly. I did a half smile and started eating my breakfast. I kept looking at the time on my phone. I wish it would go faster though. Mom and dad kept talking while I remained quiet.

"I don't know how anyone hurt their child in any way." The oscar for the most BS spoken is... GLORIA!!! Give the witch a hand.

"Well anywho. Me and Jamie have to go. Jamie have a big test." Dad begun to clean himself up. I jumped up and started to get ready. I got my backpack my phone and charger also some snacks for my friends. James a big eater. I heard a knock at the door. I kind of payed no attention to it until my father call me down. I ran down stair and saw James and jeans together waiting for me?

"Hi!" Jeans said. I waved at him and joined them outside. Dad also came out with us.

"Will they be taking you to school sweety?" He asked looking at the two guys.

"May we take her?" James asked. I never knew he was the same height as his brother. They was an inch or more shorter then my dad. I was the shortest of them all.

"Ummm... Sure." He said. It seems like he didn't want me to go. I gave dad a great big hug and a kiss on the cheek. He hugged me back and told me to safe. I promised I would. Jeans and James shook my father hand. I waved bye and ran across the street. I got into the front seat and James was in the back.

"When I was young we had a club called LLS." I was confused by the sudden history lesson. I buckled up.

"Cool. What is it?" I asked.

"Let Love Stay. We would help people with their relationship. We was the school angels. So many people wanted to join but they had to audition for it." I nodded and I tried to connect the pieces together but I wasn't getting the big picture. Plus I haven't seen or heard about it till now.

"What happen to it?" I asked as he started up the car and drove out the driveway.

"Well After I graduated the teacher we had to support the club been accused of robbery. So all the money raised for it had been taken away." I would have never thought that someone (mainly teachers) would steal money to help students. How hard is it to do stuff the right way. I guess it is harder then I think. I'm use to having money. Maybe I shouldn't judge.

"Not to be rude but why are you telling me?" He laughed and turned into our school parking lot. I don't know what's funny but whatever I guess.

"I wanted to know if you and James can start it again." He put the car in park and turn to look me in the eyes. He has such cute blue eyes. Just like his brother.

"We would met after school?" I bit my lip.

"Yeah..." He said apologeticly.

"That's great I will do it!" I smiled and shook his head. I get to be away from that lady. I was excited to be away from home. I will join more then one club though.

"Oh. Thanks so much!" He hugged me then hit his brother to wake up. He yelled at him for being loud and told him how his snore was unbearable. I was agree silently.

"Zip up Jeans!" I turned my head trying not to laugh. I was making sneezing noises. I felt His eyes on me. I tried to stop before I faced him. It took me a while but I stopped. As I thought he was looking at me.

"That was not funny." He said with his face scrunched up. It made me want to laugh even harder. I bit my lip so I don't laugh.

"We need to get to class. We already miss first block." I Check my watch and started getting out of the car. Jeans signed us in and we went to our second block. When we got to Mrs. Linda class she gave us a packet and a DVD since we were the only ones left we had to join a group with Kelsey and a boy named Jimmy. Kelsey pretty blue eye boob monster. She told everyone to come to her house. James said he had business to take care of after school. I told her I did to.

"What is more important than class work?" Kelsey said rolling her eyes and flipping her very long hair. She looked at me then got disturb then decided to look at James. Since James was to mad to talk I spoke up.

"I have a club meeting and after that I have to go to church. #GodOverEverything." I said. At church we mad a challage that every time we talk about church we have to say #GodOverEverything and get in a praying position so James did it with me.

"Yeah me too." James said looking at me.

"Why are y'all always doing stuff together? It really makes me mad." I didn't know she could be honest. Especially with her feelings. It was actually cute. Wow she's really like a butterfly. How can he not like her?

"What about Candy we always do stuff with her. She gonna be with us also." James said trying to spill her cup of jealousy down the drain. She looked at us to and stormed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I got a question I be writing in class... So do y'all read in class/Work? I be getting votes in the middle of class. The teachers think I'm weird cause I be happy in class.