Pretty in pink III

"Liam seriously, stop eating like you're four." Zayn looked up at his father's stern voice. A voice that he was very familiar with.

You'd think by now Zayn would be used to it, but it still frightened him a bit.

"I'll make you eat outside on the porch if you keep it up." Troy said pointing his fork towards Liam.

"Yes sir." Liam said, voice trembling. Zayn looked down to the small boy beside him to find his eyes filled with tears that were threatening to fall. Zayn scoffed and turned to his father once again setting his fork down.

"Seriously dad?" Zayn asked maybe a bit too harshly. "He's just kid. Let him be." Zayn argued, picking his fork back up. His father doesn't seem like he's done with proving his point.
Always so eager to prove he's in charge.

"Okay. I get that he's just a kid Zayn, but i've taught him better than to act like this at the table."
Zayn rolls his eyes and continues to ramble. He doesn't even know why he's getting so angry at his father.

Maybe because it's little Bambi. He'd do anything to protect his little peachy princess.

What the actual fuck? Peachy princess?

Suits him.

"Just let the kid eat how he wants. Jesus fucking Christ."
By now everyone was staring at Zayn and his father bicker with shocked faces. Zayn places his fork back in his hand trying to finish his dinner, but his father just wasn't having it.

"This is my house, and my rules, and as long as he is under my house, he will abide by my rules."  Zayn scoffs, throwing down his fork creating a loud clink. He hears a little squeal from beside him.

"God. You're such an asshole.  I seriously don't know how i put up with you all those years. Always have to make sure everyone knew you were in charge, and you sat there and  wondered why i fucking left."

Suddenly Zayn stood sending his chair back knocking it over.

"I knew i shouldn't have come back." With those words, Zayn stomped to his bed room.

He will admit, it felt good getting those words out. his father was always such a prick. When Zayn first told him he was gay, he didn't talk to him for three weeks which didn't bother Zayn has much has it should have, but still it was his father. 

A knock was heard at the door making Zayn sigh.

"Fuck off, dad."

"It's me Zee." Zayn stands at the fragile voice on the other side, walking towards the door.
He opens it finding his little Bambi staring up at him with innocent eyes.

"Can i come in?"

Zayn nods moving to the side to let him in. He watches Liam sit on his bed, feet not reaching to floor, but just dangling there. He closes the door, before making his way to sit by Liam.

"So what bring you here, pretty boy?" Zayn asks, seeing Liam's cheeks turn a shade of pink.
Liam looks up from his lap, biting his lip.

"I just wanna thank you for standing up for me, and telling.."

As Liam rambled on about whatever, Zayn couldn't help but stare at his pink plump lips, and how good they would look around Zayn's cock. Those pink plump, sinful lips.

Zayn cups Liam's cheeks making the boy go silent. He quickly connects his lips with Liam's hearing his breathe hitch. Soon Liam starts moving his lips. mimicking Zayn. As Zayn licks at Liam's bottom lip asking for entrance, Liam complies easily, not sure where to put his hands.
Zayn bites Liam's bottom lip, pulling back.

"Fuck Li. Couldn't resist with those lips of yours. Those sinful lips." With his hands still cupping Liam's cheeks, he takes a good look at Liam with flushed cheeks and lips swollen.

"Bet they'd look good wrapped around my cock, princess, yeah?" he strokes his thumb down Liam's cheek with Liam practically leaning into his touch.

"Wanna learn something new, baby." Zayn asks, pulling Liam onto his lap.  Liam nods eagerly, biting his lip.

"Gonna teach you how to give a blowjob Li because, fuck, those lips of yours were made for sucking cock." He looks at Liam, trying to get an answer out of him.

"Want that  princess?" Zayn tucks a curl behind Liam's ear. He finally answers, voice shaky.

"Y-yes, but Zee?"
"Yes darling?"
"Whats a blowjob?"

With a very hard and flushed Liam sitting on your lap, it was difficult concentrating on anything. All Zayn knew was that his dick was hard and he's head was clouded. All he could think about was LiamLiamLiam. Zayn wanted to feel every piece and curve of Liam's skin, but maybe another time when he's not rock hard, and when his dad isn't downstairs so for now, he'll just have his lips.

"Liam," Zayn says, breaking the kiss. "Baby, listen." Zayn said trying to get Liam's full attention. He could tell Liam was as desperate as himself, but he had to take the upper hand. All he could smell was Liam.

Strawberry bubble-gum.

Zayn carefully pushes Liam to where he's placed on his knees in front of him. Liam looks up at him, waiting for Zayn command like a good little boy. Zayn smiles down at him, reaching to unzip his now tight  jeans. He drags them down his legs along with his boxers. He kicks them aside, turning his attention to Liam.

"Come here, darling." Liam
climbs onto his knees, shuffling closer to Zayn.

Zayn spits in his hand and starts to slowly stroke himself. Liam stares at him wide eyed, cheeks a deep shade of pink. "Open your mouth, baby." Zayn  says, breathless. When Liam obliges, Zayn scoots closer to the edge of the bed. His cock nudges Liam's lips slightly, making the younger one gasp. Zayn eases inside Liam's  mouth, Liam choking a little, closing his eyes.

"Hollow your cheeks, love." Liam obeys, placing his hands on Zayn's thighs, going lower on Zayn's cock. "That's it, baby." Zayn says, taking hold of Liam's loose curls.

Zayn looks down to find a sight he could look at forever. Liam on his knees, bobbing his head , mouth on Zayn's cock. Zayn moans, thrusting his hips a bit causing the younger one to choke more.

"Fuck Liam. Don't stop, baby." With the little praises, Liam bobs his head faster, causing Zayn to moan louder.

Zayn could feel the tightening in his stomach, signalling that he was close. Without any warning, Zayn shoots his load down Liam's throat, causing him to open his eyes wide. Zayn smiles weakly, trying to calm his breathing.

"How did i do, Zee?" He heard Liam ask. He leans back on his hands, looking down at him.

"Did marvelous baby. Hand me my jeans, love?" Liam nods, scrambling to get the jeans.  Always so eager to please Zayn.