Cheating VI

Louis and Liam broke up. It wasn't really a surprise - in fact Zayn had expected it. He felt strangely weird after he heard the news from Harry, he couldn't describe it himself. Gigi was still left in the dark; and that would be best for everyone involved. Zayn had not faced Louis or Liam for the past 2 days and he couldn't even bring himself to look into his other bandmate's eyes.

Things changed. They certainly did. Everytime he was with Gigi, he started noticing things he didn't notice before.

Like how he preferred brown curls instead of Gigi's straight blonde hair. How he preferred brown, doe-like eyes in which he could drown himself into instead of Gigi's plain, boring ones. How he missed a certain pair of plump, rainberry lips with which Gigi's couln't be compared with even after she wore lipstick. How he preferred soft, chubby cheeks rather than Gigi's high cheekbones. How Gigi lacked crinkles by her eyes unlike a certain someone. How he missed a heart shaped birthmark on a certain someone's neck. How he-

"Whatcha thinking, babe?" Zayn's train of thoughts were interuppted by Gigi who tried to get herself comfortable on his lap.

"How much I've lost interest in you," Zayn wanted to say.

Instead, he replied with "You" and a forced smirk.

"Really? What about me?" Gigi questioned, her lips grazing his ear and her legs tightening around his waist.

Zayn wanted to cry in disgust and how wrong it felt.

He was bold but in a sexy way.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, how much I love you," Zayn replied.

"How much?" Gigi pulled his raven locks. He internally flinched at the force.

It always felt good when he did it.

"Negative zero," Zayn wanted to say. Instead he said, "I love you as much as the stars in the sky right now."

"It's 4pm right now and we're inside your tour bus."

"Oopsie daisie but I said what I said."

"Oh Zayn! You're such a tease!" Gigi giggled. Only if she knew.... She kissed him, shoving her tongue instantly.

He was always gentle and passionate with his kisses.

Zayn couldn't believe how much he wanted to gag at the kiss, it wans't like that before. And he also couldn't believe how wrong it felt. Wasn't it suppose to feel amazing? Isn't this what I always wanted? Then why does this feel so wrong?

He was glad when Gigi's phone suddenly rang, distracting her from that awful kiss. She answered it then looked at Zayn like her dog died after it ended. Zayn raised his eye brows in question.

"My manager just called. He wants a re-shoot of the Vogue shoot we did last time. Says some things need fixing and he wants to do it all over again," Gigi said sadly, as she turned to him, trying to look cute with puppy eyes and a pout.

His puppy eyes and pouty lips were always effective. They were my weakness.

"Guess we ain't spending the weekend together then. You always require days for your shoots," Zayn said, internally thanking the Gods above.

"Yeah," Gigi mumbled, "it was perfect, I don't know what needs fixing."

Probably your face, but Zayn didn't dare say that. He doesn't want an early death.

Soon after she left, Zayn drowned his third bottle of wine. He didn't know what caused his heart to ache, or why he was feeling melancholic but he couldn't get the image if a crying Liam out of his mind. It caused his heart to shatter into a million pieces. He knew how Liam was doing by his trusted reporter, none other than our very own Harry Styles, and it was not good.