Jail-Bait

The men whistle at Liam as he walks behind an officer with handcuffs on his wrists. A wave of terror washes over him at the comments that are yelled, and he turns to look back at the officer behind him to find him smirking at him. 

Liam isn't a big person so he knows he's going to be somebody's bitch. He just don't know who's, and that's the scary part. They walk all the way to the end and stop at the last cell, and Liam notices that the closest occupied cell is five cells away. The only things inside the cells are a bunk bed and two small shelves. Liam can see someone laying in the bottom bunk, but he can't tell what the guys looks like, only sees dark black hair peaking above the top of the pillow. He gulps when he hears the officer behind him chuckle.

"Good luck, boy." The first one says, sliding the door open with a loud clanking noise. The second one slightly nudges Liam in after uncuffing him, and the door shuts. Liam shakily walks forward and puts his second set of clothes (which is just another orange jumpsuit, a pair of boxers, and a white shirt) on the top bunk. 

He lets out somewhat of a girlish squeal when a hand grabs his knee, and he falls back on his ass, coming face to face with one of the most beautiful men Liam has ever laid his eyes on. Liam recognizes him immediately as Zayn Malik, the man who tortured and murdered six people, but Liam can't help but feel an odd attraction to someone so...dangerous. With his hand still holding Liam's knee in a tight grip, Zayn pulls him closer, and Liam slides across the floor until he is close enough to feel Zayn's breath on him. Liam bites his lip and leans back on his hands as they stare at each other. Liam honestly probably looks like a mess with his hair in hid face and bags under his eyes.

"What'd you do?" He asks, his eyes never leaving Liam's. Liam opens his mouth to tell him, but nothing comes out. Liam can't find his words, and he's afraid Zayn is going to grow impatient, but he just sits there, waiting for Liam to answer.

He finally find the words, clears his throat, and says, "I-I uh, ro-robbed f-four banks and shot t-two officers." Zayn seems to analyze this for a minute, before noddong his head with an approving look on his face.

"D'you kill anyone?" He asks, and Liam slowly shake his head no. "Why?" Liam open his mouth to respond, but yet again nothing comes out so he just shrugs his shoulders. "Not much of a talker, are you?" That's not true, but Liam can't seem to be his normal talkative self, given the circumstances.

Liam clears his throat and says, "I am...I'm just...not in a talking like of mood right now." Zayn nods.

"You're Liam Payne?" He asks, and Liam nods. "You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" He says, bringing his other hand up and pinching Liam's cheek with a smirk on his face. "You're gonna get eaten up in here." He smirks, pulling his hand from Liam's knee and laying on his back, resting his hands behind his head. The warmth remains as Liam stares where Zayn previously had his hand. Liam stands up and climbs up to get on the top bunk and folds his clothes, puting them under his pillow for now. He lies on his back and stairs up at the ceiling.

"What's your sexual preference?" Zayn suddenly asks after several moments of silence.

"I don't wanna say." Liam says.

"And why not?" Zayn responds, sounding a little aggravated with his reply.

"I know what the men in here are going to be like, and I don't want them thinking I'm enjoying it when I'm not." Liam spits, and Zayn doesn't say anything, and Liam doesn't know exactly what his silence means.

"Just hang with me, and I'll make sure they don't lay a hand on you." He finally says. Liam is surprised by this but doesn't question why he would want to protect me because he might change his mind.

Instead Liam says, "Okay. Cool." Soon enough, silence takes over, and Liam feels sleepy. It's late, and Liam's eyes get droopier until he falls asleep.

~

A hand slapping over Liam's mouth wakes him up, and he lets out a whimper and sees the eyes of Zayn. Even though it's dark Liam can see the smirk on his face.

"The guards just did a bed check and won't do another one for another hour, that means you and I can have some fun. But you gotta stay quiet." His raspy voice whispers. 

Liam stares at Zayn in confusion until Zayn cups Liam's crotch with his other hand. Liam gasps into Zayn's hand and thrust his hips up, and Zayn's smirk grows, as he pulls Liam and puts him over his shoulder. He lays Liam down on the bottom bunk and doesn't waste any time as he pulls Liam's clothes off until he's naked. 

Liam can feel Zayn's eyes skim over his entire body, and he shivers. Finally, Zayn looks away and pulls off his clothes and gets on his knees in between Liam's legs. He leans down to kiss Liam with, shoving his tongue in immediately. Liam can feel his cock brush over his own, and lets out a small moan into Zayn's mouth.

He pulls away and looks down at Liam's body, and Liam feels his cheeks heat up. "You are very beautiful." He whispers and runs his hands up and down Liam's torso. "No time for foreplay. Suck." He commands, shoving his fingers into Liam's mouth. He obeys and sucks on the digits harshly, wetting them as much as he can, knowing this is all the prep he'll get. 

"Yeah, baby. Just like that." He rasps ans pulls his fingers out, quickly inserting one finger. He moves it immediately, and Liam bites his lip to keep from moaning because fuck it feels good having someone else do it rather than himself. Liam moans softly and arches his back, not noticing that Zayn had entered two more his fingers as they press into his prostate.

"I-I'm ready," Liam pants, reaching down and pumping Zayn's cock. Zayn pulls his fingers out and spits in his hand, covering his cock to the best of his ability and lining up with Liam's hole.

He leans down and puts his face right by my ear and says, "God, this is going to feel so good after not getting any in months."

"Don't understand why no one would want a go with you." Liam gasps when Zayn pushes in.

"They haven't sparked my interest the way you have, and they wouldn't dare try anything with me." He says, hips settling against Liam's ass. Liam bites his lip, not wanting the moan in the back of his throat to escape. 

"Damn Liam, you're so fucking tight." He says, grabbing Liam's legs and wrapping them around his waist. Liam grips his arms as Zayn starts pounding into him, not wanting to waste the limited time that they have. Liam has a hard time holding in his moans, and the ones that do escape sound like small whimpers, so just continues to bite his lip, breathing harshly through his nose. Liam shows some appreciation by scratching his nails down Zayn's back and tipping my head back. Zayn is panting into the crook of Liam's neck and giving him sloppy little kisses and biting down every few seconds.

 Soon, Zayn changes the angle on his hips and rams into Liam's prostate, and Liam bites down on Zayn's shoulder instead. Zayn groans quietly and bites Liam's shoulder too, continuing to thrust into Liam's prostate.

"You're my bitch, aren't you baby boy?" He mumbles into Liam's skin, trying to be as quiet as he can.

"Fuck, yes I am." Liam whispers, feeling his stomach knotting up with his climax.

"You're my little slut. Say it." He demands, his thrusts going harder and faster, his rhythm stuttering, letting Liam know he's close too.

"I'm your slut," Liam moans, "your slut."

"I'm 'bout to cum!" He hisses, gripping Liam's cock and pumping him with his rhythm of thrusts.

"M-me too. Uh fuck me harder Zayn." Liam almost cries. "Please, harder." He obeys and pounds into Liam so hard and fast, he sees stars. "Z-Zayn," Liam groans as he comes on Zayn's hand.

"Shit-fuck," He moans quietly, filling Liam up with his cum. He collapses on top of Liam then, and they wait for their breathing to catch up. "It's official." Liam hears him say.

"What is?" He asks, wincing when Zayn pulls out and rolls off of him. He grabs Liam'a hands and helps him up, hands him the clothes.

"You're officially my bitch." He says, leaning forward and kissing Liam. Liam kisses back before pulling away and pulling his clothes on.

"You know, I was scared about being someone's bitch but now I'm thinking it may not be so bad."