Daddy, come home

"Daddy, come home already! I need you and miss you!" Liam cries, tears streaming down his cheeks because it's already the weekend yet Zayn has been busy once more. Weekends are supposed to be their bonding time! With Liam being busy with university and Zayn with his work, their weekends are spent catching up with each other and with Zayn spoiling him rotten.

Lately however, Zayn has been so busy that he comes home so late Liam is already asleep. He even leaves so early that Liam wakes up to an empty bed beside him. Because of this, Liam's been super grumpy at his classes and snappish at almost every one. Zayn still texts him but it's only good morning texts, good night texts, and reminders for Zayn to eat and that the older will be coming home late.

Liam is a needy person, and he needs a lot of love and attention, yet his daddy has been ignoring his texts since earlier and Liam hates being ignored!

A sigh comes from the other line and Zayn's deep voice replies. "Princess, I miss you too, okay? Daddy misses you a lot. But daddy already told you that we'll be meeting with the investors and I have to do a good job so I'll get promoted. You promised me you'd behave, remember?"

A pout forms on Liam's face. Yes, he promised he'd behave, but that was only because he thought Zayn's weekend would be for his only! He sniffles when anger courses through him. "But it's the weekend! You're supposed to be spending it with LiLi! Why are you spending it with stupid, old men?" he shouts, uncaring if his daddy gets mad at him.

"Liam." Zayn's tone is warning, telling Liam to behave and to remember his manners.

Liam doesn't care. He's had enough of his daddy.

"I fucking hate you, daddy! I hate you I hate you! Baby needs you and all you care about is work! You're so dumb and stupid, like the old men you keep meeting with! Maybe you should just marry them if you like them so much!"

Liam's chest is heaving after his outburst, his tears have stopped at this point and only irritation and anger runs through his body. His pout is still on his face and his eyes glare at the wall in front of the bed, picturing his daddy there. Only silence can be heard from the other line before Zayn speaks again, voice hard. "Meeting starts in 2 minutes, I'll call you later, baby. Wait for m-"

Liam cuts the call off and blocks his daddy's number. One of daddy's rules is to always be respectful; to never shout at him, and to never EVER cut him off when he's speaking. But Liam being the brat he is, only smirks in satisfaction and gets off the bed to change clothes. That'll teach his daddy to not ignore him anymore.

He sniffles and wipes his tear stained face with his hands before changing his clothes. He calls Louis, ready to drag his friend to Funky Bhudda and party just to spite his stupid daddy.

The other line picks up after three rings. "Hello?"

"Lou, Funky Bhudda tonight? You down?"

A laugh of disbelief, then, "Wow, I'm fine, Li. Thanks for asking."

Liam rolls his eyes and lies down on the bed. Seriously, Louis can be so distracted at times. "Ugh, Louuuuuuu! I said, are you down for Funky Bhudda tonight?!"

"This is about Zayn being busy isn't it?" Liam doesn't reply, but pouts he does. Louis sighs. "Look, babe, both of our daddies are busy. Harry's with Zayn at the meeting. It's the weekend, yes. He's not here, but you don't hear me complaining, do you?"

"This ain't about you."

"You little-"

The younger rolls around the bed before kicking his feet at the air. "Louis, please? Pretty please? I just- I just want to blow off some steam. Zayn's been so distant lately, I haven't been fucked in five days, my hands and toys don't satisfy me anymore, I—"