Behind Closed Doors

"It's time for your punishment" He said as he grabbed Liam's arm and took him to his desk. Liam was getting curious now, what would be his punishment?

'Is Zayn going to fuck me here? But we don't have time for that!' Liam thought.

"Okay now bend over the desk" Zayn ordered.

"Huh?" Liam asked shocked. He didn't know what was coming.

"I didn't stutter. Now hurry up" Zayn ordered again and this time Liam had to do it. He quickly went to Zayn's desk, placed his elbows on the table and bent down on it. Zayn watched intently before going towards his bag. He was taking something out of it. Liam turned his head back to look what Zayn was taking out and he saw a bottle of lube in his hands. 

Excitement rushed through him as he thought of the scene which was about to happen, here, in Zayn's classroom, on his desk. Oh how bad did he always wanted Zayn to fuck him on his desk and the fact that it was finally happening made him so happy, he was beaming. He missed the man so much, specially after the day they had sex. 

He missed the way Zayn had touched him, kissed him, made him feel special, hugged him close to his chest. He was craving for the man's touch since then, he was craving to feel Zayn inside him, filling him up, but the problem was that they can't do it here in the college.

He moaned lightly when he finally felt Zayn's beautiful, long fingers on his waist. Zayn held Liam's waist by both hands, running his hands up and down there, feeling the curve of his waist. Liam was already getting turned on, Zayn's hands on him, his crotch pressing against his ass, this was too much. He was getting desperate and his breaths were getting heavy. 

He gasped loudly when Zayn pulled his extremely tight pants down along with the boxers just so his bum and a little bit of his thighs were exposed. He couldn't control himself anymore. "Zayn..."he moaned desperately.

"Did I tell you to speak?" Zayn said sternly as his hold on the boy's waist tightened. Liam whimpered lightly before murmuring a little sorry to the man. Zayn bent down towards Liam's ear and pressed a kiss over there before whispering, "I don't want any sound from you, and you're going to call me daddy now whenever you're aloud to speak. Is that clear to you?"

"Y-yes daddy" The boy said squirming under his touch. Zayn's voice was doing things to him. It gets so deep and heavy when he gets horny. Liam gulped when Zayn got back up and he heard the man fiddling with something. He didn't know how was Zayn planning to have sex with him when their classes were about to begin in thirty five minutes. But he didn't even dare to open his mouth and ask because his punishment will get worse. He's not allowed to open his mouth.

"You've already shown what a bad boy you can be,now it's time for you to show daddy how much of a good boy you can be for him." Zayn said as he caressed the boy's ass, "and for that you only have to keep that smart-bratty mouth of yours tightly shut. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes daddy yes--yes" Liam panted when he felt Zayn grabbing his ass cheeks and spreading them apart. He was loosing control. "Zayn...uh sorry Daddy what are you doing?" Liam gasped when he felt Zayn pressing his finger at his hole. "We can't do it here... Shit" he cursed when Zayn pushed his lubed finger inside his tight hole. "You don't know what I'm doing princess, just wait and watch... " He chuckled darkly. His change of voice had Liam's legs shaking. "And I just told you to shut up. I won't repeat myself." He said as he slowly moved his finger in and out of the boy's tight hole. 

Liam wasn't even able to think anything properly, Zayn's dark voice, his dominance, his long ass finger inside him were all driving him insane. He started panting heavily and it was really difficult for Zayn to see Liam like this, he was getting hard. He wanted nothing but to get inside him as soon as possible, but the boy needed prep. So he continued ignoring his dirty thoughts. Soon he added another finger,increasing his pace and Liam was trying his best to not moan. All his moans were coming out as heavy pants. His mouth was wide open, hands gripping the edge of the desk.