The Snake Charmer

This was inspired by Mr. Liam Payne himself. Since he's now sort of best friends with Draco Malfoy a.k.a a Tom Felton, I thought why not write a slytherin x gryffinfor au.

=================================

Liam gripped the sheets tightly as Zayn slowly fucked him into oblivion. He loved it like this; when Zayn took his time, stretching him until he was practically begging to be taken. Liam enjoyed a hard pounding as much as anyone, but there were times, like now, when he needed to feel the underlying tenderness he knew Zayn felt for him.

Zayn certainly told him he loved him often enough, but Liam never took him seriously. People always lied while they were fucking, didn't they? He wasn't a Hufflepuff who needed constant reassurance.

Although, sometimes, in the aftermath, Liam would lie there, the answering words trembling on his lips, but he never could work up the courage to say them aloud. After all, he wasn't a Gryffindor either.

Zayn shifted the angle of his thrusts, making Liam growl deep in his throat as he hit that perfect spot.

"Okay?" Zayn gasped.

Liam nodded. He hated talking while fucking, unless it was to say something like 'more' or 'harder', and even then, he was more eloquent with his body at moments like that.

Zayn, on the other hand, was a vocal lover, liking to talk dirty, moaning and even screaming his pleasure at times. Secretly, Liam liked that, even though he made fun of him for doing it.

Zayn began to speed up, about every other thrust was hitting Liam's prostate now, and he was close. Tilting his hips up and back, he arched to meet each of Zayn's pushes with one of his own.

It wouldn't be long now, Liam realized, and even as he began to reach for his own cock, he froze. Zayn was saying something.

"Love you. You're so tight," he murmured. "You're bloody amazing, Liam, so hot, so responsive, so..."

Liam turned his head. "Just fuck me," he moaned, his lips grazing Zayn's cheek.

Zayn obliged, plundering Liam's mouth as his thrusts quickened. His hands slid down over Liam's arms until their fingers were entwined, their torsos touching at every point as Zayn hammered himself home.

Liam, finally came, tore his lips from Zayn's as a wail burst from his throat. He came spurting over the sheets even as the deep muscle spasms in his channel dragged Zayn's orgasm from him.

Closing his eyes, Liam relished Zayn's deep grunts as he came inside him, thinking how much he wished he could say what he wanted to at that moment. But he wasn't sure Zayn would welcome it. He'd never said it before, after all.

Zayn mumbled something into Liam's shoulder and he stiffened. "What?" he asked, not believing he'd really heard what he thought he had.

"Mrryme," Zayn repeated.

"You... I... What?"

Zayn, closing his eyes for a moment, rolled onto his back, bringing Liam with him. Pulling Liam's head down, he whispered against his lips, "Marry me. Please?"

"You've never... I... but..."

"This can't be a surprise," Zayn said softly. "I say I love you every time we're together."

"Yeah, but... people say all sorts of things while they're fucking that they don't mean..."

"Liam," Zayn interrupted gently. "We don't just fuck. We haven't just fucked in a long time. We make love, and you know it. I always mean it when I say it. I think you want to say it back. Now, are you going to answer me?"

Liam blinked, realizing that Zayn was willing to hear the words he'd longed to say. "Yes, I'll marry you," he whispered. "I might as well, since I am... in love with you."

Zayn let out a whoop before kissing him soundly. Grinning, he pulled away. "That wasn't so bad now was it?" he asked teasingly. "I'll have you cuddling with bunnies and puppies in no time."

Liam shuddered. "Watch it. I am still a Slytherin."

Zayn winked. "I have no problem cuddling with snakes either," he whispered, dragging Liam against him.

Liam smiled. Yes, Zayn was quite the snake charmer. Just the match for the perfect Slytherin.