Submission

"Liam, let's take this upstairs. I want to try something. Go ahead and wait for me in my room, okay?"

"Yes, Zayn," Liam breathed, struggling onto his feet, and left the room. Zayn took a couple of deep breaths and steadied himself before standing up and heading to the kitchen to grab some things he would need upstairs.

When he stepped inside his bedroom, he saw Liam kneeling in the middle of the room, still wearing the outfit Zayn had dressed him in earlier. Zayn dropped the items he was carrying in his hands on the bedside table and went to stand in front of Liam. He carded his fingers through Liam's hair and urged him to stand up by giving a firm tug in his hair.

Liam stood up and Zayn let his hands wander on his skin for a moment. Then he slipped his hands under the waistband of Liam's shorts and tugged them down.

"We don't need these anymore. Now, lay down on the bed on your back and give me your wrists."

Liam did as he was told without question, and Zayn tied his wrists separately to the opposite ends of the headboard. Then Zayn took two other lengths of rope and tied each of Liam's ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed. Lia, was now stretched in a spread-eagle position on the bed, shivering in anticipation. Zayn checked that the ropes were tight but comfortable and then picked up a blindfold. Zayn noticed excitement flashing in Liam's eyes just before he shut them and Zayn tied the blindfold in place.

Zayn felt his own excitement heighten when he took the first item from the table and weighed it in his hand. It was a bottle of oil and he drizzled some of it on his skin to test the temperature. Zayn cast a warming spell to make the oil hot but not enough to burn too bad. He didn't warn Liam before he drizzled the first few drops on Liam's pale skin, making the brunette startle and his breathing hitch. Zayn detached the long strap going from Liam's collar to his groin to get the next drops of oil to Liam's nipples and navel. Then he slowly drizzled a thin line of oil on the sensitive skin from his navel to his inner thighs. Liam was twitching and trembling under Zayn's ministrations and Zayn grinned; they had only gotten started here.

Once the oil had cooled on Liam's skin, he smeared it with his fingers, rubbing gently. The hot oil had left pink patterns on Liam's skin, and on the same spots Zayn used a cold substance starting with an ice cube, followed with cold caramel sauce. Liam was shivering now and panting slightly; Zayn was delighted to see how responsive his submissive was. He squeezed the caramel sauce out of the tube, making new patterns on Liam's skin, around his nipples, down his chest pooling it in his navel and making a caramel path down on his groin, coating his cock with caramel through the cracks on the chastity device. Then he used his tongue to lick the caramel sauce from Liam's skin, doing a very thorough job with it. He licked and sucked the sauce from Liam's nipples and when he was done, he bit down for a good measure. Liam yelped but didn't protest. Zayn noticed that Liam's cock was hard and swollen inside the chastity device and it filled the device quite thoroughly but it wasn't the time to take it off yet.

The next item for Zayn's sensation playlist was a knife. It wasn't a sharp one, it was a butter knife so it wouldn't cut the skin if one of them moved unexpectedly. Zayn dragged the edge of the knife on Liam's skin with slow deliberate movements. He started from Liam's chin, dragging the knife down on his exposed throat, over the collarbone and both of his pebbled nipples. He followed Liam's ribs with the knife, dipped it down into the navel and trailed the outline of the chastity device to his thighs and all the way to his toes. He even dipped the knife between Liam's toes, sliding along his soles to his heels ending his trail there. Liam had been twitching and shivering through the whole knife play his muscles convulsing when the knife reached the most ticklish spots. Finally when Zayn lifted the knife from his skin, Liam was panting harshly.

"Please, Zayn. Please..." he begged almost incoherently.

"Please what, my Liam?" Zayn asked grinning devilishly.

Liam swallowed, clearly overwhelmed with the sensation overload. Zayn had seen scenes with much more sensation play, but Liam seemed too sensitive and responsive to go any further this time.

"Liam?" Zayn prompted.

"Please, Zayn, anything... anything at all," Liam whispered and shivered almost uncontrollably.

Zayn released his ankles and took off the chastity device. He cleaned Liam's cock with his tongue, sucking the rest of the caramel sauce off, but that made Liam come too close to climax. Zayn distracted Liam a bit by rubbing his trembling muscles with warm hands keeping his touch firm and strong.

When he reached for the bedside table to get the lube, he got rid of his own clothes too and pressed his body against Liam's. He kissed Liam hungrily while he swiftly prepared him, and Liam's panting turned into pitiful mewling somewhere around the third finger being inserted inside him. Zayn couldn't wait any longer; his own cock was throbbing with need, and he positioned himself between Liam's thighs. He entered Liam with one slow thrust and didn't stop until he was balls-deep inside him. Liam was so far gone that he didn't even seem to mind if he felt uncomfortable. Without waiting for his partner's adjusting as Zayn used to normally do, he began to thrust forcefully into Liam, his lust hazed brain urging him to own Liam as fast and completely as possible.

Zayn had barely had enough time to set a stable pace in his thrusting when Liam's mewling turned into whimpers and with a soft cry he came all over his stomach. Zayn stared at him in awe; Liam had come without a touch. He leaned down to kiss Liam's quivering lips as his body trembled with aftershocks of his orgasm. Zayn began to chase after his own release with faster and stronger thrusts, the look of Liam's dazed face spurring him on. It didn't take long until the slow fire in Zayn's groin burst into a blaze burning through his body and he came with a shout, tensing and shuddering on top of his submissive.

Zayn stayed on top of Liam for a while, catching his breath and enjoying the feel of Liam under his body. Then he slowly pulled himself out of Liam, rolled off of him and released his wrists and took off his blindfold. Liam laid with his eyes shut, still panting and shivering from the intense session. Zayn smiled and took him in his arms, rubbing his muscles and keeping him close until the shivering faded a bit. Then he pulled the covers over them both and arranged Liam against him with his head on Zayn's shoulder. Liam sighed contentedly and snuggled even closer to him. Zayn stroked Liam's skin everywhere he could reach and had a fleeting thought of how good it felt to have the blond in his arms. Then he fell asleep, exhausted and sated... and feeling strangely happy.