Cheating II

Pushing past a herd of fans, to dash down the hallway, following that head of curls up the winding stairs as the groups began to dissipate. When Liam reached the tapestry that hid the small alcove, Zayn was behind him reaching out and shoving Liam inside, holding him steady as Liam writhed and swore.

"What the fuck!" He snapped unable to see his attacker from where Zayn had pinned him.

"Get your bloody hands off me or I'll—"

Zayn let go of Liam's shoulder to hold his waist instead, feeling those muscles tense at his touch.

"You'll what?" He said breathing into Liam's ear.

"Zayn," Liam whispered, his tone still biting, but his body gave him away, relaxing in Zayn's touch.

"God you're such a tease, Liam," He grunted, grinding his still present semi along Liam's ass.

"I've got a meeting with the managers, I can't," he wined, pressing his body back into Zayn's.

"Then you shouldn't have tempted me, Liam, you act like that, you get punished."

"If I remember correctly, Zayn, I haven't done anything to you today. I've been good, and now I've got to go." Still, he made no move to leave, instead turning his head, allowing Zayn to kiss him. It was rough, it always was. A hard angry kiss, as Zayn's tongue dipped inside, grazing Liam's mouth.

"You didn't have to do anything, you just looking like that is a fucking crime in itself," he groaned against Liam's lips.

"And if you're good," he added, smiling coldly, leaning forward to take Liam's bottom lip in his mouth, as he hastened to undo Liam's trousers. "I'll reward you."

"Are you going to be good?" He asked, reaching around to palm Liam's cock. Liam let out a low moan and struggled against Zayn's grip, not enough to break the hold, but just enough to show some semblance of defiance.

"No?" He asked cooly, "Alright then, I was going to eat you out, make you come with my tongue in you... But I guess if you're going to be bad, you don't deserve that."

"No!" Liam whimpered leaning forward now to clutch at the wall, to arch where Zayn was rutting against him. "Please Zayn."

"Don't be a bitch Liam, only good boys get rewards."

"You've got two options," he whispered leaning over Liam, hand returning to his cock.

"Please, Zayn, let go I'll be good I swear" whimpered Liam as Zayn tightened his grip on Liam's waist, it would have hurt, and yet still Liam made no move to flee. No matter how much he pretended, he wanted to be dominated, owned, hurt.

"You get my cock in you, but if you cum, no cleaning , you've gotta stay dirty all day, covered in cum. Or, I fuck your throat, and if you do a good job maybe I'll suck you off too, but I won't let you cum."

Liam mewed as Zayn's right hand roamed Liam's bare ass, taking it in his hand and squeezing.

"What'll it be, sweetheart," he said, crowding Liam again.

"Y-Your cock— god Zayn, please— in me."

"Good boy," hummed Zayn, presenting two fingers to Liam's mouth. Liam opened, and god if that wasn't one of the hottest things on the planet. His tongue swirling around Zayn's digits the same way he would if it were his prick. After a moment, he pulled them out of Liam's hollowed cheeks, and kissed him sloppily. His hand navigating south to open Liam.

When he entered, Liam bit his lip, drawing blood and Zayn groaned breaking the kiss.

Liam let out another helpless sound as Zayn's hand found the rhythm, releasing his iron grip on Liam's waist to fist his cock. Liam's head rolled back onto Zayn's shoulder, letting out shrill squeaks and 'please' over and over again.