Mr. Blogger

"Who believes in fairytales? Oh, they're not but a complete bull. Yes, that's right. It's a bull! News flash everyone, CINDERELLA LIED TO YOU!!! They aren't real! Stop romanticizing true love! They aren't real! FUCK YOU!"

"Love is an illusion. You don't need them to live! I spit on the face of true love! I don't need them! I don't need you! You're an asshole! A shame to mankind! Oh wait, you're not even a man! You're a shame to animal kingdom! Oh wait again, you don't deserve to be in a kingdom! You're a shame to alien universe! Oh wait, they called me and they deny you! So in the end, you're nothing but a shame!!! I hope you stumble and fall in a pile of mud then drown you fucking bastard!"

"I say this to everyone who are happy in their relationship, BREAK UP! THEY DON'T LOVE YOU! SPREAD HATE NOT LOVE!"

Liam scoffed and began to weep and glared at his laptop screen. He'd been crying all day, all night and pretty sure in the upcoming months. Louis was correct! That bastard is a lying scumbag! How dare him! How dare him!

He nearly gave everything! He nearly handed out his brilliant virginity, nearly baked him a cake, nearly poured him his coffee, nearly put a picture on his wallet, nearly let his picture be his phone background, and most, he nearly put his birthday as his phone and flat password!

And that, that unimaginable kind of an asshole being cheated on him! Why would he? He's gorgeous, magnificent skin care routine, inspiring diet, nice yoga exercises, sexy body, beautiful curly brown hair, and overall, one of a kind. He's a star that should be treated as a universe!

He tossed the tissue along the already messily scattered around his living room and harshly tap the enter and he watched as his new blog is being published on his site. Who the hell cares if someone describes him as someone embodying pessimistic behavior? Everyone deserves to know that bastard Jake cheated on him with some bimbo on the street!

It didn't take long for his newly uploaded blog be flooded with reactions and comments and decided to read some of them.

"Oh no! My favorite blogger is heartbroken!"

"What happened? I'm so sorry, Liam!"

"Hey! That's so bad. I'm happy with my boyfriend and he just proposed!"

"Liammmm! Our Liam is heartbroken!"

"Huhuhu! Please don't say that darling. Love is in the air!"

Liam stopped and gaped. He screamed and ran to his room where he immediately took a face mask and wore it over his face. Love is in the air! No! He must look out!

He grabbed his phone and called Louis.

"Bitch! What did you just upload in you—

"Louis, listen! Someone said love is in the air! You better go get your mask and wear it! Don't let yourself be infected! They're dangerous and contagious!"

"What the hell are you talking about? And is it true? JAKE CHEATED?!"

"Yes! Could you believe that?!"

"Actually I can"

Liam's mouth opened in shocked and huffed in utter disbelief, "You're such a phony bitch!"

"Oh, you're so dramatic. You literally created your own drama in your site! Your fans are all agog!"

"As they should be!"

"Go put glitter over your eyelids. I'm taking you out"

Liam bit his lips, "Like with a gun or you know, dinner?"

"We'll see" Louis said with a voice like a monster.

"Louis, I refuse to die in a bar!" Liam blinked and exclaimed as they stand in front of its entrance.