Dirty Little Secret

Zayn knew that it was risky business to play with his lover, he knew that Liam wasn't one who could take it for a joke but he couldn't help himself. Zayn couldn't help but love the fact that he could turn on his boy so easily. Zayn found himself getting a little too close to the boy, making the younger man's breath hitch momentarily, and then backing away, making the man let out a shaky breath. The glory of the game though, was that Liam couldn't hold himself back if he was teased enough.

Zayn looked over his boy, and smirked. Liam held himself in a way that made everyone around him believe he was a good boy. Zayn though, he knew that Liam wasn't nearly as good of a boy as he acted. Sure, he took every command I give him, and does whatever it was I told him to, just as I told him. Liam was cute, he was sweet, and he was a dirty little boy.

Zayn had known that Liam was a dirty little boy from day one. Liam was thin, with these pretty chocolate brown eyes, and curly brown hair. Liam was a pretty boy that was for sure. Zayn knew that his pretty boy was gorgeous; he knew that he was the type of guy that could have whoever he wanted, and however, his pretty boy didn't even realize the control that he held over men and women alike.

Though he called Liam his pretty boy, Liam was twenty-three. He only related Liam to a 'boy' because he was small, thin, and cute. Though Liam was younger, and obviously into things that younger children were into like Star-Trek and the like, Liam was obviously more mature emotionally. Though it was clear that Liam was more emotionally mature, Zayn held all of the control.

That was the dynamics of their relationship. Zayn was the Dominant one, Liam was the submissive. Zayn loved it, and so did Liam.

"Zayn stop...." Liam whined as Zayn walked up behind him, breathing on his neck teasingly. Liam sucked in a deep breath and looked around the room, seeing it was empty besides the two of them.

Liam pushed his ass back into Zayn's crotch, making Zayn let out a quiet groan into Liam's ear. 

"Liam, when we get back to that room tonight, I'm going to make you scream so loud..." Zayn whispered, and Liam moaned softly, his breath caught in his throat and he pushed back into Zayn's touch.

By the time Zayn and Liam headed out of the studio in San Francisco, Liam was aching in his pants, and Zayn was absolutely smug about having tortured his lover all day.

Liam knew it was going to be one of those days from the very beginning when Zayn had 'accidentally' brushed past him. He'd known that Zayn was going to absolutely drive him crazy from the minute they'd woken up and he'd brushed past him, letting Liam feel every soaking wet inch of Zayn's chest on Liam's not as magnificently sculpted chest.

Liam knew it was intentional when he'd spied the smirk on his handsome face. Liam went to work sporting a semi because of Zayn's teasing—but tonight he really couldn't handle anymore teasing.

Zayn walked into their hotel room and walked right past his bed, and into the bathroom. Liam watched as his lover took his shirt off, and turned on the shower. Zayn and he had been lucky enough to get both a garden tub and a shower—but not one of the big ones, one of the single showers.

Liam watched as Zayn pulled his pants down, his boxers following. Liam flushed red, his eyes not leaving his boyfriends body. Liam felt the slightest stirring under his pants, and bit his lip.

Zayn got into the shower, and Liam let out a tiny whimper. Liam needed Liam. He needed his daddy. He needed him now. Liam bit his lip and untied his tie, blushing brightly as he did so. Liam toed off his converse before reaching for his belt buckle. He knew that his daddy—his Zayn couldn't see him so that just made him more confident, but at the same time he was scared.