Never Enough

Zayn: 25
Liam: 22

"Honey? I'm home!", Zayn yelled into the house when he walked in.

"Liam? Where are you?" Zayn yelled again for his husband, Liam, who usually greets him with a kiss every time Zayn come home from work.

"IN THE BEDROOM!", Liam yells from upstairs.( thats a lot of yelling tho) Zayn smiles and quickly jogs up the stairs and into their bedroom.

When Zayn opens the door, his jaw drops in shock.

Liam is laying on the bed in a very sexy position while wearing black lingerie with a black buttplug beside him. Liam smirks at his reaction.

"You like?" Liam asks, giggling. He spun a little to show Zayn his 'outfit'.

"I like it very much. But it will look better when I'm fucking you in it", Zayn growls im Liam's ear, kissing down his neck while sucking on a hickey.

"Zayn" Liam moans as he tilts his head a little to the side to give Zayn more access.

"You're so beautiful Liam. So beautiful for me right?" Zayn says as he moves his hands to Liam's arse and squeezes it.

Only for you, Zayn. Only you.", Liam says as his hands goes up Zayn's neck and tugs his curls.

Zayn hums as he pushes Liam onto the bed. Zayn then starts kissing Liam down his chest.

"Z-Zayn please.", Liam begs because he wants Zayn's cock in him.

"Please what?" Zayn asks as he hooks his finger at the waist band of Liam's panties.

"Fuck me.", Liam whispers as Zayn smirks.

"Gotta prep you first babe", Zayn says as he reaches over to the bed side for the lube.

"Turn around and ass up. I wanna see your pretty hole"

Liam quickly got into position with his face stuffed into a pillow and his ass up in the air with his legs spread open.

Zayn pulls down the panties and put both hands on Liam's cheeks and spreads them to see his hole. Zayn smirks and puts the pad of his thumb against Liam's hole.

Liam bites his lips, trying to hold back a moan, but gasps when he felt Zayn's tongue penetrate him. Zayn thrust his tongue in and out while holding his cock in on hand. Liam moans and pushed back against Zayn's face for more.

"More", Liam moans. He whined when Zayn stopped. Then, Zayn flips Liam over his back and spread Liam's legs wide open so he can stand in between them.

"Yes, yes give me your cock, Zayn," Liam begs. Zayn slicked up his cock and spend no time as he thrusts in Liam's hole. Liam screams in pleasure and grips on the sheet as Zayn thrust in him in a fast and rough pace

Zayn leans over and whispers in Liam's ears "You like that babe? You like it when I thrust in you mercilessly?"

"Y-yes, Zayn! F-FASTER!", Liam moans loudly as Zayn hits his prostate repeatly.

"Z-Zayn, I'm gonna cum", Liam says as he wraps his hands around Zayn's neck.

"Cum for me, baby." Zayn says in a lust filled voice as he thrusts even faster. Liam jerks himself off and cums while moaning Zayn's name.

"Zayn," Liam moans as he cums on his chest. Zayn feels a tighten in his lower region and knows he is close.

"Liam," Zayn moans as he cums inside of Liam, filling him up.Zayn flops on Liam and catches his breath.

"Zayn....get off! You're heavy!", Liam whined as he tries to push Zayn off. Zayn rolls over and lay beside Liam.

"That was the best sex we've ever had", Zayn smiles while putting his hands behind his head.

"That's what you always say everytime we have sex.", Liam says, rolling his eyes as he takes off the expensive lingerie and throwing it onto the floor.

"It's not my fault that every time we have sex, it's like heaven.", Zayn says as Liam wiped his cum off his chest. Liam climbs on top of Zayn's chest while bitting his lip seductively.

"Round two?", Liam suggests.

"Round two", Zayn says as he kisses Liam hungrily.

And lets just say we can hear to Liam's scream all night long.