Cheating IV

Liam looked so peaceful when he slept, hidden half beneath the covers, arms clutching at a pillow. Zayn was drawn to it. Pulling back the covers to slide in beside him, still only clad in his boxers. His face was relaxed, gentle, eyes darting beneath their lids, a strand of over-grown fringe falling over his face. Zayn reached out pulling it behind his ear. The slight touch woke him, eyes fluttering softly, lips pursing.

"Louis?" He mumbled, eyes blinking awake.

"Guess again," Zayn said softly.

Liam made a quiet noise, recognising him through sleep.

"Zayn..." He'd murmured, unsure of himself.

"You're different tonight," was all Zayn could whisper, hand still carding through soft hair.

"It's the concert," Liam yawned, nudging closer to Zayn.

"It was too much," he specified when Zayn looked concerned, "I tend to get a bit exhausted. I'm surprised you noticed, you don't normally."

Zayn chuckled. It's true, Zayn only picked up on it once.

"What?" Liam mumbled, still moving closer, warmth radiating off him.

"Nothing, it's just... You're beautiful," he whispered back, drunkeness taking over his senses.

Liam laughed, a gentle quiet laugh that was still groggy from sleep. "That's definitely the alcohol talking."

Zayn shook his head, sitting up a little to cup Liam's jaw, feeling the warm breath against his cheek.

"Can I kiss you?"

Liam looked taken aback, and Zayn was a little shocked too. He wasn't sure if he'd ever asked Liam's permission for anything, he'd always just taken it.

Liam head dipped in a soft nod, and Zayn leaned down, pressing his lips against Liam's, so soft, so tender. Just lips, nothing else. He wasn't sure he needed anything else. He was okay with just this. Liam broke the kiss to blink up at him, long lashes hooding his cheeks with shadow. But Zayn needed more of that softness, leaning down again to kiss the underside of his jaw, that pointy chin rough with slight stubble. And then to his neck, faint, just ghosting his lips down Liam's adams apple.

"I want— I need you, Liam," he whispered into warm skin. "Please?"

Liam sucked in a breath, hand coiling up to wrap around the nape of Zayn's neck.

"Then have me."

He was careful undoing the buttons of Liam's silky pyjama shirt, as if each button deserved his utmost attention, with each one undone revealing another inch of shimmering skin for him to kiss, until all of him was exposed, careful hands sliding down pyjama bottoms so Liam's half-hard prick pressed against Zayn's chest, a kiss pressed against his jutting hip-bone.

"You're very slow," Liam let out, voice almost a whimper. He was right, normally by this point, Zayn would already be inside Liam, thrusting eagerly. But not tonight, he wasn't sure why, but tonight felt different.

"I miss you," he said after lubricating his fingers, not daring to meet Liam's eyes.

"I've missed you, too," replied Liam.

"You have?" Asked Zayn quietly, freehand coming down to spread Liam's legs, to pull closer onto his lap, caressing his thigh as he did, other hand coming to rub gently against Liam's hole.

"Yeah," said Liam, voice hitching as a single finger entered him. Zayn couldn't stop his light ministrations against Liam's thigh, rubbing small circles against his skin with his left, the right gently prodding Liam open.

He was so slow, so careful, like he couldn't risk losing this for a single second, leaning down to capture Liam's lips with his own once more. His tongue slipping inside in rhythm with his hands, until it was two, then three fingers, and Liam was whimpering into his mouth.

"Zayn, I can't— Please," he said.

"It's okay," Said Zayn, pulling out and sitting up, tugging down his boxers, right hand coming up to touch his neglected cock, positioning himself at Liam's entrance before pausing.

"Do you want this?" He asked.

"Zayn," Liam snapped, back arching up. "Hurry up!"

"I just want to hear you say it... Please..."

Liam froze, noticing the tenderness in Zayn's voice, and gulped.

"I— yes, Zayn, I want this— I want you..."

Zayn eased himself in, gripping Liam's waist to steady himself. It'd been so long since he'd been inside Liam, and fuck it felt amazing. So fucking tight. He was slow, determined to feel all of it, and Liam was groaning beneath him.

"You're amazing," He muttered, bottoming out, collapsing forward so his hands framed Liam's face, one of Liam's long elegant legs was thrown over his shoulder, trapping him in, the other tight around his hip, heel digging into his ass.

"Zayn please, fuck me."

Zayn tried to. But it didn't feel like fucking, the slow nudge of his hips, steady and deep. Unhurried, as if they had all the time in the world. He couldn't lose this, he couldn't risk missing it, forgetting the ethereal feeling shrouding them both.

"Liam," he moaned, falling onto his elbows, their noses brushing.

"Kiss me," Liam said, and Zayn did.

And god, it was everything. It was perfect. Heaven. He could find nothing else like it. He couldn't stop, yet he was so himself in that moment. The drunkeness had allowed something to breathe and expose itself. He wasn't controlled by lust or fever. He wanted this. He himself, and not that dark creature inside him that was so hungry for Liam's cries and reddened marks. 

He was so hard, so close, but he felt like he could do this forever. It wasn't just the tightness, that perfect feeling of being inside him. It was more. He didn't even have a word for it, just a sense of warmth — like he found something he really wanted, a desire to do something that he'd been so lacking since leaving the band.

He wasn't sure how long it had been, a while, he supposed, longer than either of them usually lasted. Liam's climax reached him quickly, heavy with the friction of Zayn's body rubbing against his cock. And that was all Zayn really needed, that helpless moan, and he was coming too.

He couldn't pull out, he didn't want to move. He wanted to stay like that forever.

Liam's shivering hand came up and pulled a sweaty strand of hair out of Zayn's eyes as he smiled, the softest smile Zayn'd ever seen on Liam, he looked like he was about to speak, about to say something.

And then the door swung open.