Cheating

Zayn had a girlfriend. Zayn had a girlfriend and he was fucking Liam?

He hadn't let that fact hit him until the first time he saw Liam on a date with some nameless bloke. He wasn't in control of any part of himself when he slammed the door shut to Liam's room. Liam looked up from his book, eyes glinting.

"Zayn, unfortunately, I'm all fucked out for the night," he said, setting the book down at his nightstand. He was in his silk pajamas, soft and cold at the same time. He certainly didn't look fucked out. He looked positively untouched. Though he always did. That pompous self-obsessed git.

"Strip," Zayn could only grunt, refusing to move from the doorway.

Liam's brow shot up. Yet he didn't move, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm fucked out. If you want me you'll have to make me," He said, that cool calculating smirk unmoving as Zayn's expression darkened, teeth glinting, fire in his veins.

"I said," Zayn grunted, still static, "Get your fucking clothes off."

Liam's little grin dropped, sitting up, unreadable. "You're gonna have to make me, Zayn," he said, unsure of himself in his words.

"You are going to get yourself ready and naked right now or I'll leave. You fucking slag!" Zayn hadn't meant to spit that. It came out sure, and frozen, and sickly. So dangerous. Liam practically vibrated as he sprung up off the bed, eyes glazed over, fumbling over buttons, cock springing out as silk pajama bottoms fell to the floor.

Liam's body was inhumanly perfect. Real people didn't look like that. Lithe and slim. Broad shoulders and delicately long legs, a pinched waist that appeared almost feminine if it wasn't for that perfect prick standing at half-attention between his legs.

"Sit on the bed, I'm going to fuck your mouth. I swear to god, Liam, if you touch yourself at all you're never coming again." He wasn't sure who was speaking, had anyone else been in the room, Zayn would have assumed it was them. And then he was walking, unbuckling his belt as he came to stand in front of a seated Liam. Before he had a chance to pull his cock out and slip it between his pretty pink lips, he crouched down eye to eye with Liam's hard gaze. "If you're gonna act like a fucking whore then you'll get treated like one." And then, leaned even closer, his lips hovering just above Liam's ear.

"Who knew, Liam, that'd you'd be gagging for it like a fucking slut. You've got all that money but you're worth as much as a bloody rent boy."

Liam made a little noise that sounded half like a plea, half like a wine. And given that, leaving his lips half parted, Zayn pulled out his cock. Without instruction, Liam opened his mouth wider, hot breath on the head.

"Would you look at that, maybe you are worth something after all?" And he slammed his cock into the back of Liam's throat. Zayn hated how good it felt when Liam's throat tightened around him in an attempt to gag, still tugging at golden locks, keeping him pressed to the coarse hair along Zayn's abdomen. He knew Liam could take it. It'd hurt. It'd burn as he tried to gag away, yet he made no move to take his hands from where they were tangled in the bedsheets. Normally he would. Normally at the beginning, he'd make a few lazy attempts to regain control, to trick himself into thinking that he and Zayn were on equal playing fields. That he didn't love being fucked like this. It was the reason Liam had denied having a safe word, despite Zayn warning against it. He didn't say it in so many words. Other than, "Zayn if I want you off me I'll make damn sure you know it!" He'd snapped, then scowled at the admission. Zayn was sick of pretend. He was a fucking slut through and through, evident enough from the low moans rippling through him as Zayn slammed into his mouth, again and again, never giving him a second to breathe. It was time he stopped pretending to be anything other than Zayn's favorite fuck toy.