Chapter Sixty -- Final Chapter

Six months later
Taliya's P.O.V

I walk downstairs and sit at the kitchen table. I lay my head down on the table. Four fucking kids, Taliya, four of them! Every night, one has a bad dream, another needs their diaper changed, one took too long of a nap so needs to stay up later, or none of them want to go to bed. Where's Rocky during all of this? Sleeping. He's fucking sleeping. I got one hour of sleep last night because Luke and Hazel wanted to sleep in our room. Caley needed to get her diaper changed every half an hour and Logan was hungry. I hear someone slump down the stairs. I don't bother moving.

"Hey, babe," Rocky yawns. "How'd you sleep? If you did at all," he giggles.

I groan and sit up. "Shut up, Rocky. You aren't funny." I say annoyedly. He sighs as he sits next to me, handing me a cup of coffee. "I'm sorry, I'm just so tired. I can't sleep anymore," I say quietly as run my fingers through my hair.

He stands up behind me. Rocky starts massaging my shoulders. I smile and close my eyes, leaning my head back. "What do you say, tonight you go to sleep early and I'll take care of the kids?" He offers.

"Mm, okay," I whisper, slowly opening my eyes.

He smiles down at me before leaning down and kissing me. He pulls back and sits back down. I take my chance. I climb on his waist. he smirks as I move the hair away from my neck. Rocky lifts his hand and caresses my neck gently. He softly presses his lips against my skin, making me bite my lip hard. He gently glides his tongue over my neck, before pulling it between his teeth.

I start to move my hips around, so basically I'm giving him a lap dance. Finally, we can have alone time. Rocky's arms make their way under my thighs before he carries me to the couch. I pull his face to my, kissing him roughly. I pull back, leaving my hands tangled in his hair. "That was hot," he whispers.

I nod in agreement. "We should do it more often." I peck his lips a few times.

"How about now? I got time," he smirks and shoves his lips onto mine. We resume where we left off. This time, he grabs my boob making me moan into his perfect mouth.

"Daddy!" Hazel cries.

We sigh against each other's lips. He pulls back and I lean my forehead against his. "I guess not too much," he groans and gets off me.

I lay there and watch him walk upstairs. I stare at the ceiling. That was the first time in over a year we got intimate. I sigh to myself, wishing I didn't have kids so soon. I'm only 25 and I have 4 kids. I never had the chance to go out and party, then again I don't want to. I feel like if I got drunk in public, I'd cheat.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Hazel and Luke run into the room. Rocky brings the twins into the kitchen to feed them. "Breakfast!" He yells after a few minutes.

We all walk into the kitchen and sit down. "Rock, I'm tired," I whisper as I wrap my arms around him.

"Go take a nap, babe," he responds quietly.

I kiss his shoulder. "But I want to lay down with you," I whine.

"Stop whining," he growls.

I let go of him and go upstairs.

Rocky's P.O.V

After a few hours, Taliya comes down. I tell her I'm going to Dunkin' Donuts to get coffee for her and donuts. She ignores me, so I tug on her wrist. "Taliya, look at me," I beg.

She pulls her wrist away from me and brushes her tears away. "I heard you," she mumbles.

Taliya walks out of the kitchen and sits on the floor with the kids. I walk out of the house, slamming the door behind me. ~ when I get home, the twins are sleeping, Hazel is asleep on the couch and Luke is watching tv. "Where's mom?" I ask him as I hand him his donut.

He bites it. "Her room, she told me to stay down here," he whispers.

I nod and quietly walk upstairs. I open the door to our room, quickly closing it. Taliya sits at the vanity, holding her head up with her hands. I watch tear drops slowly fall and hit the top of the counter part. "I said I need a minute, Luke," she whispers. I sit in the bench behind her, so she sits between my legs. I wrap my arms around Taliya's waist, gently. She pushes me away. "Leave me alone," she growls and gets up.

"Taliya, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask annoyedly.

She turns around to look at me. "Fuck you, Rocky. Fuck everything, okay?" I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm not stupid, I know you're cheating on me. I don't care who with, if we didn't have kids your ass would be out of my house in a heart beat. Luke told me you got up in the middle of the night and came back early this morning." She wipes her tears again. "Fuck you and fuck everything we ever had or were." Taliya runs into the bathroom, sobbing. "I fucking hate you," she mumbles after closing the door. "I hate how much I love him. I fucking hate it." I lean my forehead against the door.  After a few minutes she says, "I didn't give you a chance to explain. I don't want you to explain. Go fuck her and tell me about it later."

"Taliya, I don't want to! I don't want to leave you here! I'm not cheating on yo-"

I was cut off by Celine screaming my name. Shit.

"Who the fuck is that then?!" Taliya yells as she swings open the door.

Celine opens my bedroom door. "My ex girlfriend," I whisper.

"But Rocky, you said that you wanted to start talking again," Celine says as she caresses my jaw.

Taliya shoves me against the door. "Fuck you," she says before leaving.

.

.

.
A/N
Well, that's it everyone.
There will be a sequel, but not until the end of next month.
I will keep you guys posted, though.

Btw comment your Instagram usernames, I'll follow you all.