Chapter Eighteen

sexual content ahead! Skip chapter if under 13 or uncomfortable reading this!

I groan and roll over. "Hi, baby girl." Rocky smiles sweetly.

I moan and pull Rocky over me. "Hi," I whisper and kiss him for a few seconds.

He pulls back a little and kisses my cheek a few times. "How'd you sleep?" He asks with his face inches from mine.

"Good," I whisper.

He leans down and breathes on my neck. "Good." He says before kissing my neck gently.

I move my hands down and pull his shirt up a little bit. "Rocky.." I whimper.

He deepens the kisses on my neck, gently sucking on my skin between kisses. "Shh..." I pull off his shirt and glance at the clock. "It's 2:30, everyone's sleeping." He mumbles against my skin.

I nod and allow him to slide off my pants. He pulls back and pulls off my shirt, before sliding off his shorts. He climbs fully over me and kisses me passionately. One by one, the rest of our clothes left our bodies. He reaches over to the side table drawer, but I grab his hand. "No," I mumble against his lips. He nods and puts his hand on my hip.

He pulls back. "Babe, I don't want you to regret the outcome of this." He says quietly.

"I won't." I say before kissing him again, closing my eyes. I gasp lowly as I feel him enter me. He pulls his lips back and kisses my neck, roughly. "Lips," I grunt. He smirks and moves back up to my lips. Our lips move quickly, together before he pulls back. I open my eyes slightly to see his, sweaty, yet angelic face. I brush his hair out of his face and glide my fingers through it, tugging on the ends.

I moan loudly as he speeds up. "Shhh," he giggles before I feel both of us climax at the same time. He slowly rocks his hips back and forth as we both finish. He pulls out and kisses my lips a few times, before laying down next to me. I lay my head on his chest and pull him closer to me. "I love you, baby." He whispers.

I close my eyes as he pulls the blanket over most of my body, with a small smile. "I love you, too, babe." I whisper before drifting off to sleep.