Chapter Twenty-Seven

Nikki's P.O.V

After Rocky fell asleep, I lay down. I've been laying down for hours but I can't sleep. Rocky begins to stir underneath me. "How'd you sleep, babe?" He asks and rubs his eyes.

I shake my head. "I didn't." I mumble.

He pulls me onto his chest and kisses my head. "babe, you need to sleep. It's two in the morning." He says quietly.

"I know, but I can't." I whisper/whine.

He turns on his side and intertwines our legs. "Why not?" I shrug. "You can tell me, love. I won't get mad or upset or judge you."

"I feel like I let you down." I admit as he sits up.

He leans down and kisses my head. "Baby, you don't let me down. You've never ever let me down." He whispers.

"Rocky! Go to sleep!" Ross groans.

Rocky sighs and lays down. "We'll talk when we get home. Our house, if you're still up for that." He whispers. "I love you."

I nod. "Sure, love you too."

~~~~

I wake up, in Rocky's bed, at his parents' house. I look around and see he's not there. I lay my head down and close my eyes again. "Babe? You up?" Rocky asks.

I open my eyes and see a towel wrapped tightly round his waist. "Yeah." I say, tiredly.

He nods and slides on boxers. He sits next to me and rubs my back. "How's my beautiful girl?" He smiles.

I smile tiredly and close my eyes. "I'm better. How are you doing?" I ask as he plants a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm okay. But that's only because your here."

I laugh lowly and drift back to sleep. ~ "what?" I groan as someone shakes my shoulder.

"Babe, it's almost 7. Did you want to come to dinner with us?" Rocky asks.

I sigh and nod. "Yeah.. just lemme get dressed." I yawn and throw on some nice clothes.