Chapter Fifty-Nine

I wake up around 2:36am to Taliya crawling in my lap. "You have to sleep in the bed," I whisper.

"No, I have to sleep with you," she mumbles. I sigh and wrap my arms around her.

I wake up later to hear people entering the room. I slowly open my eyes and see Rydel, Luke, my mom, and a doctor. Rydel and mom have tears streaming down their face as they talk to the doctor. I shift around, causing everyone to look at me.

"Don't move," the doctor orders. "She'll be moody for the next two-to-six months." I nod. "Give her what ever she wants and you'll be fine."

I stand up and set the sleeping girl on the bed. "Why?" I question quietly.

Her eyes shoot open and she clutched onto my chest. "Don't leave me," she whimpers as she begins to cry.

I sit next to her, allowing her to cling onto me. "I have to talk to the doctor baby," i whisper and kiss her forehead. "I'll be right back."

She shakes her head. "You said that before then you left me for two years!" She cries into my side.

What the hell is happening? "Babe, you can watch me right through the window, okay?"

She nods as she wipes her tears. I get up and walk to the hall with the doctor. "The children will be able to go home tomorrow, but she.." He pauses, "she's going to need to stay here for about another week."

"What? Why? No, she has to come home with me," I whisper sadly.

"I'm sorry.. But with all the trauma that she's been through without talking to anyone about it, we need to run some tests on her. She needs to be on suicide watch also." He explains.

I glance in the room and see her talking to Luke. "But what about the kids? Luke and Hazel are going to ask where she is, what do I tell them?" I ask as tears make their way down my face.

"Tell them mommy went on a vacation. How old is the oldest?"

"Two years," I mumble.

He nods and tells me to go back into the room. "We have to go.. do you want Luke to stay?" Rydel glances at the small child.

I shake my head. "He's going to get sick," I sigh.

She nods and they leave. "Rocky," Taliya whispers. I walk over to her, sitting in the chair next to her. "Look at me." I shake my head. "Rocky, please look at me!" She begs. I look up with tears streaming down my face. "Why're you crying?" She asks innocently.

"You have to stay another week," I whisper as she wipes my tears.

She shakes her head. "No! I wanna go home! Don't leave me here! Baby, please!" She sobs.

I climb next to her. "Baby, I'm going to get you out of here as soon as possible." I whisper.

She shoves me away from her. "No, you won't. You can promise me all you want, but you won't." She says angrily.

"Oh yeah? You're coming home with me tomorrow. That's a fucking promise Taliya. I don't care if I have to sneak you out. I'm not leaving you here." I growl.

"Well, then she may go home tomorrow I suppose." The doctor says behind me.

.

.

.
A/N

Oh shit..