Chapter Nine

\\\^Nikki's dress^\\\

Nikki's P.O.V

"You look beautiful." Rocky says in awe.

I blush and smile. "Thank you." I step out of the house and close the door, locking it behind me. Rocky takes my keys and we walk to the car. He kept glancing down at my legs, then back up. "Where are we going?" I ask.

He pulls up to a big building and parks the car. "We are going to watch movies." He says while turning off the car.

I smile as we get out and enter the building. He grabs my hand and we sit to watch The Notebook. I turned my head, somewhere in the middle of the movie, to look at him. We both slowly leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. Our lips move together quietly until I pull back for a breath. I look up at the screen and see its between movies.

"Want to go get something to eat or drink?" He asks after a few minutes. I nod and we walk out to get drinks. I just grab a water and we head back to watch the second movie. It was The Titanic. He puts his hand on my thigh and lays his head on my shoulder. After about an hour, he lifts his head and slides a ring on my finger. "It's a promise ring." He says.

"What're you promising?"

He smiles. "I'm promising that I will always treat you like a queen and this is my promise that I'll love you forever. Well, until we get engaged." He explains. Before I knew it, our lips were moving in-sync once again.

He lifts up the armrest and scoots closer to me. "I love you." I mumble against his lips.

He pulls back and looks at the screen. Rocky stands up, pulling me up with him. "I love you more." He playfully growled as we walked out of the building. After about twenty minutes, we were at a nice restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rocky, that was the best dinner ever." I exclaim as we enter his family's beach house.

He laughs and pulls me upstairs. "I think you're the best dessert." He whispers as I wrap my legs around his waist.

I giggle and cup his cheeks. "I know you're the best dessert." I say as he slides his hand up my dress. Our lips move together, roughly. I moan softly as I feel his hands on my hips, ready to pull off my underwear.

He pulls back and gives me a questioning look. I just nod as he proceeds.