Chapter Thirty-Five

//sexual content ahead\\ Rocky's P.O.V

This is wrong. This is very wrong. But it'll be worth it. i knock on the door and Taliya opens it, wearing booty shorts and a tank top. "Hey, lover boy." She bites her lip and pulls me into the house.

"This means nothing, got it? I just need to release hormones." I sigh as we walk upstairs.

She nods. "That's fine. I got a boyfriend anyways." she says and closes the door.

I wrap my arms around her, squeezing her ass. "Congratulations." I whisper and kiss her neck.

She wraps her arms around my neck. "Thanks, babe."

I nod and we move to the bed. We quickly undress and I roll on a condom. I impatiently slide into her, earning a moan. I start off slow, making her groan loudly.

I move faster and grab her perfect boobs. I massage them. "Fuck, Rocky!" She moans.

"Louder baby!" I yell.

She moans as loud as she could. "FUCK ME ROCKY!" She screams.

I feel her build up cum so I pull out. I lower my head to her pussy and start eating her out. "Cum for me, baby." I demand. She releases her juices into my mouth and I suck them all up.

"You wanna take a shower before you leave?" She offers. "Not with me, I'm gonna take one after you leave.. but you can take one and blow dry your hair."

I nod. "Can I talk to you while I'm in the shower? Like you can sit on the counter and listen." She nods and throws on her clothes.

I quickly get in the shower and wash up. "So what's up?"

I sigh as I wash my body. "Nikki's pregnant." I say painfully.

"Congrats, but you don't seem too thrilled." She giggles.

I sigh again. "Well, kind of. But that's the reason why I came.. shes pissed at me for some reason and I'm really horny lately." I shut off the water and step out.

She hands me a towel. "I'm here, if you ever wanna come over and play just text me." She says as I get dressed.