Chapter Twenty-two

I roll over to look at Rocky. "Rocky, it hurts." I groan.

He brushes the hair out of my face and kisses my forehead. "Come on, Nikki. We'll go to the store." He says and stands up. He hands me a small ring.

"What's this?" I ask as I slide it on.

He shrugs. "I saw it in a store and thought you'd like it. "

I stand up and latch onto his arm. He loops his arm around my waist and we walk out of the room. He asks his dad to bring him to the door and Ross glares at me, like he knows what's going on. Mark tosses him the keys and we walk out to the van.

Rocky climbs into the drivers seat. I sit down and he grabs my hand. "Calm down," he whispers as I realize I'm squeezing his hand as tight a I can.

"Sorry." I mumble and release his hand as we pull into the parking lot. We get out and buy a pregnancy test. I go to the bathroom and hold my breath, waiting for the answer. "Fuck," I breathe out as it comes back negative.

I walk out of the bathroom. "No?" He asks and grabs my hand.

"No." I whisper and we go back to the hotel. I keep my hand on my stomach the whole ride, trying to prevent the pain. I feel something hit my stomach, from the inside. "Rocky, feel this." I say and he places his hand on my stomach.

He looks at me with wide eyes. "We're only an hour from the hospital, you want me to take you?" He offers.

I shrug. "I don't know.. It hurts really bad and I don't know what to do." I admit and tears stream down my face.

He puts the car back in drive. "I'm bringing you to the hospital. You've been moody lately and.... Yeah." He sighs.

I lean my head against the window. "What if I am?" I ask nervously after twenty minutes.

He shrugs and glances over at me. "Then we'll make a plan tonight." He mumbles and laces our fingers together. After another half hour, he speaks up. "I've been reading about the signs of pregnancy and you show all of them. So honestly, I think your pregnant, babe."

"But, what do we do? How do we tell your family and fans?" I ask as more tears stream down my face.

He parks the car and faces me. "We'll figure it out.. Just lets see if you are and we'll go from there." He says and pecks my lips a few times.

~~~~~

Rocky and I sit impatiently, awaiting the results. "Mr. Lynch, can I speak with you?" The doctor asks.

Rocky nods and walks out of the room. He came back in after a minute and grabs my hand. "Come on, babe." He says and pulls me up.

We walk to the car and he helps me in. "Fuck," I mutter.

He rests his hand on my thigh and moved his hand in circles. "Did you wanna know?" He asks after a little while.

I nod. "I guess so." I mumble and he kisses my cheek.