Chapter Fourty

P.O.V CHANGES A LOT!

Nikki's P.O.V

(A week later)

I let Luke stay with Rocky for a week. Riker and I have been trying so hard to have a baby. We've been trying for about two months now, but nothing. I sigh and turn off the car. I knock on the door and a sleepy Rocky swings it open. "Someone hasn't gotten sleep in forever." I giggle.

He nods and yawns. "Yeah.. I've been up all night with Hazel so that I could sleep today when Taliya gets out of the shower, I can sleep." He says and hands me Luke's bag.

"You and Taliya had a baby?" I ask.

He nods again. "Yes, I'll get Luke." He states and walks into the living room. I step into the hallway. "Bye, buddy. I'll see you in a couple days, okay?" He asks.

Luke nods and hugs him. "Bye, daddy. Bye, Taliya!" He shouts and we walk out of the house.

"So what'd you do, Luke?" I ask as I look in through the rearview mirror at him.

He shrugs. "I played cars with daddy and Taliya. And Taliya let me be a plane." He says with a sigh. "I miss Hazel. When can I go back to daddy's?" He asks.

I pull in the driveway and turn off the car. "When I say so." I snap.

I let him out of the car and he runs to the house. I walk in and see him and Riker talking. "Nikki, did you yell at Luke?" Riker asks with a pouty face.

I nod. "Yes, I did. He just got home, he shouldn't be asking when he can leave again." I snap at Riker and set the bag on the counter.

"Babe, what's wrong with you?" He asks as he grabs my wrist.

"What's wrong with me!? I'm pissed because everyone else can have a kid when they please but I can't!" I yell as I pull my hand from him.

I storm upstairs and slam my bedroom door.

Riker's P.O.V

"Hey, Riker?" Luke calls from the living room.

I walk over to him. "Yeah, dude?" I ask as I mess up his hair and sit next to him.

He fixes his hair and looks at me. "Is Taliya going to be my mommy when you and mom have a baby and don't want me?" He asks.

I shrug. "That's up to your mom, dude. I know she would always want you around. But uncle Ross is here to go to his house." I say as I help him out on his shoes. He runs to Ross and I close the door. I run upstairs to my room and see Nikki folding clothes. "Hey," I mumble as I throw off my shirt.

"Hi," she mutters.

I put my hands on her hips and kiss her neck. "About that baby.." I smirk against her skin.

She smiles and tilts her head back. "What about it?" She asks with a sigh.

"Ready for it?" I ask.

She nods and we get down to business. ;)

Taliya's P.O.V

Rocky goes upstairs to bed as I feed the baby. I smile as she drifts off to sleep, after her bottle. I bring her upstairs and set her in her small cradle, in my room. I crawl in bed next to Rocky and he faces me. "Hey," he whispers and closes his eyes.

I brush some hair out of his face. "Hi, babe." I kiss his forehead before he too, drifts off to sleep. But his eyes shoot open when Hazel starts crying. "Go back to sleep. I'll take her for a drive." I sigh and grab my keys.

I pick her up and carry her to the car. "Aye, why, why, shy.." Hazel babbles in the backseat.

"Oh, yeah? What else?"

She keeps babbling for a few minutes until she falls back asleep. I drive back to the house and get her out. I bring her to the living room.

To my surprise, Rocky is laying on the couch. I sit next to him and smile at him. "Can't sleep?" I ask as I move his hair again.

He smiles again. "No, I've tried everything. I even took sleeping pills." He sighs.

I kiss his forehead and lay next to him, pressing my back to his   chest. "I love you." I whisper into the silence.

"Love.. I love you too." He says before drifting to sleep.

As soon as he started snoring, I got up. I clean up the house a little bit. Take out the garbage, write a grocery list, put the dishes in the dish washer, and did some laundry. I put Hazel's jacket and shoes on. I put her in her car seat on the counter and write Rocky a note.

Babe,
I went to the grocery store. If you want anything that you think I forgot, text or call me. I might go to the mall, idk. Call me when you wake up. I love you so much. <3
Love,
Taliya and Hazel <3

I set the note on the counter and leave.

.

.

.

a/n

Last update for tonight..

maybe ;) :*