Chapter Twenty-Nine

I sigh as I look at the clock, 1:17 a.m. Why can't I sleep anymore? It's bugging the shit out of me. Rocky mumbles something, clearly just waking up. "What, babe?" I whisper.

He looks up at me. "I asked, what do you wanna do? Clearly you can't sleep and I'm having trouble staying asleep.

I shrug and move my hand from his hair. "I don't know.." I sigh.

He climbs over me and holds one of my cheeks. "Well, we could always go home." He suggests.

I close my eyes to think. "Okay, let's go." I say.

He smiles and gets up, throwing random clothes on. As he puts something's in some bags, I slide on leggings. He grabs two bags and extends his hand to me. We sneak out and to his car. I grip his hand tightly after a half an hour. "Babe, are you okay?" He asks worryingly, glancing over at me.

I nod and take a deep breath. "Yeah.." I whisper.

"I love you, baby girl." He says after another 15 minutes.

I smile to myself. "I love you too." I say as we pull in our driveway.

We get his belongings and carry them inside. "Come here, babe." He says, motioning for me to step outside.

I step onto the porch and he picks me up, bridal style. I giggle at his cliché gesture. He carries me upstairs to our room and sets me on the bed, climbing over me. I sloppily wrap my arms around his neck. "Today is the day..." I trail off.

"Today is the day what?" Rocky asks in confusion.

I smile and kiss him lightly. "We started our new lives." I say in a whisper.

He smiles and kisses me again.

~privacy needed ;-)~

"I love you." He whispers as I lay my head on his chest.

I close my eyes. "I love you too.." I say quietly and see our sweaty skin is sticking together. I giggle as I try to pull my leg off of him, but couldn't. so I just went to sleep.