Chapter Eleven

Rocky's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and the sun shines through the blinds. "Hi, baby!" I exclaim as Nikki's eyes open.

"Hey," she whispers and buries her head in my neck.

I smile and pull her body closer to mine. "I love you." I say to her.

She kisses my neck a few times. "I love you too, babe." She smiles against my neck.

After a few minutes, she rolls away from me and lays on her back. "You alright?" I ask as I lay on my stomach, putting my hand across her waist.

"Yes, why?" She asks.

I shrug. "You seem uncomfortable." I say.

She shakes her head and intertwines our fingers. "No, I'm good. Tired, but I'm good." She says as she stares at our hands.

I just stare at her body in awe. She says something but I couldn't understand her. I was in my own world. "What?" I ask.

"I said I'm still tired." She giggles as she pushes my head with her other hand.

"So sleep, baby girl." I say.

She shakes her head. "But I want to kiss you." She says as she leans her face down to mine.

I laugh slightly and lean up to kiss her. The kiss got intimate pretty fast. I pull her onto my waist and she puts her hands on my chest. I pull back and smile at her. She smiles back before laying down again. "I love youuuuuuu!" I whisper in her ear as she lays her head on my chest.

She giggles and kisses me chest a few times. "I love you too, big baby."