Chapter Twenty-Three

"You are." Rocky whispers. I get out and he runs to me. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek a few times. I wrap my arms around his neck. "We're gonna figure it out.. Right now. Okay, babe?" He says sweetly and pulls back.

I nod and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers. We walk to his parents' room and he tells them a lie.

"So, we kinda got lost. I took her to the movies. She's had a rough couple days and I wanted to surprise her. I'm sorry, I should've told you." Rocky lies right through his perfect smile.

His parents nod. "It's alright. Get some sleep, you have an interview tomorrow." Mark says.

We say goodnight and walk to our room. "Okay, so I need to know that you're okay." Rocky says as we sit on the bed.

I shrug. "Can we talk tomorrow? I'm really tired and I just want you to hold me right now." I beg as tears stream down my face.

He wiped them away and walks to our suitcases. "We can do that, babe. As long as you're okay, we can do that." He says and comes back over to me.

He pulls off my shirt, helping me put his on. He pulls off my pants and I lay down. He throws off his clothes, except his boxers. He climbs in next to me, pulling me to his warm body. "I love you, I love you so much." I mumble into his neck.

He rubs my back. "I love you so much more." He whispers and intertwines our fingers before I drift off to sleep.

•Rocky's P.O.V•

After Nikki fell asleep, I kiss her head. She squeezes my hand tightly and whimpers. I shake her shoulder with my other hand. "Hey, babe. Baby, wake up." I say, tiredly.

"Rocky, I'm up." She cries. "It hurts, make it stop." She begs. She gets up and runs to the bathroom. I follow her and watch her throw up. She coughs, more of her food reappearing. "Go to bed.. I'll be fine. You need to sleep." She says and flushes the toilet.

I shake my head and sit next to her. She climbs into my lap and curls up in a ball. "No, I'm going to help you through this." I mumble and kiss her head.

She quickly gets off of me and pukes into the toilet again. "Rocky, go to bed." She groans.

"Nikki," I say as I stand up. "Not without you." I whisper.

She nods and flushes the toilet again. "I'm gonna stay here tomorrow, just go to sleep."

I finally give in and walk to the bed.

~~

I hear someone pounding on the door. "Two hours!" Riker yells.

"Okay!" I groan and open my eyes. I look around and don't see Nikki. I walk to the bathroom and see her sleeping on the floor. I carry her to the bed and pull the blankets over her. I kiss her head before getting in the shower.

~~~

I step out and dry off. I throw on my clothes before brushing through my hair. "Babe, do you want to go with me or stay here?" I ask and kiss her temple. 

"Go with you." She says and stretches.