Chapter Nineteen

Riker's P.O.V

"Riker! Go get Rocky up!" Rydel whines.

I groan and get up from my chair. I walk upstairs and open Rocky's door. I see him and Nikki making out, naked. "Guys get up." I grunt and slam the door.

"What was that?!" My dad yells from his room.

I walk into his room and stand in my parents' room. "I slammed Rocky's door." I shrug.

"Why?" My mom asks as she zips up her suit case.

I giggle a little. "They're being annoying." I decide to cover for them.

Rocky's P.O.V

I open my eyes and see Nikki staring at me. "Got a problem?" I joke.

She shakes her head and pulls me over her. We made out for about ten minutes until Riker came in. "Guys, get up." He grunts before slamming the door.

I got of of her and got dressed. After she slides on her clothes, I lay back down. She climbs on my waist and smiles. "You have fun last night?" I ask as I put my hands on her hips.

She nods. "Yeah," a bright shade of red paints across her face.

I flip us over and lay on top of her. "I love you.. You know that?" I ask as I kiss her neck.

"Mhm." She hums and closes her eyes.

I lean up and kiss her lips. Every time we kiss lately, it gets intimate. She wraps her legs around my waist and some one pounds on the door. "Get your shit! We're leaving!" Riker yells at us.

We pull back and get up. I grab our bags. "Lemme get one!" Nikki whines.

I laugh and shake my head before running out of the room. "Only if you can catch me!" I stopped at the top of the stairs.

She comes running out and up to me. "I caught you." She whispers as she puts her hands on my chest.

I grab her hips and jerk her towards me. "Now you owe me a giant kiss." I smirk.

She leans up and kisses me softly. "Gross, get downstairs." Ross groans.

We pull back and run down the stairs. I give my dad the bags to put in the bus. Nikki and I get in the bus and sit on the couch. I swing my arm over her shoulders and she smiles. she leans up and kisses me. "Awe! That's a cute picture!" Rydel squeals and snaps the picture

We pull back and she shows us. "Awe, send it to me!" Nikki says.

"Yeah me too." I say before kissing Nikki's head.

"I'm fucking tired!" Riker groans and throws himself on the ground.

Nikki nods and giggles. "Me too. We should go back to bed babe." She says and winks at me.

I stand up, extend my hand to her, and pull her to the bunks. She climbed up onto mine and I climb up behind her. I climb over her, causing her to giggle."I love you." I say as I lean down to kiss her neck.

She wraps her arms around my neck and closes her eyes. "I love you too." She says and bites her lip.

I move up to her lips and kiss her gently, trying not to make it intimate. I fail. Lust takes over my body and once again, the kiss got intimate.