Chapter Eight

Rocky's P.O.V

I felt Nikki keep shuffling . I rolled off of her and laid on my back. "You can lay on me." I said. She nodded and laid her head on my chest. "I love you." I whisper in her ear.

She slowly looks up at me and sits up. "I love you more." She said as she straddled my waist.

"No." I shook my head.

"Yes,"

"Not possible my love."

"Yes it is."

I laugh. "Not possible gorgeous." I say before cupping her cheeks and pulling her down to my lips.

"If you say so." She breathes out.

I pulled her lips to mine. After a long kiss, she pulled back to breathe. I smiled and flipped us over so I was on top. I snuck a glance at the clock and sighed. "You have to leave in twenty minutes." I whine.

She cupped my cheeks. "Live in the moment, for me." She whispers before kissing me again. This time, the kiss is longer and more intimate. Our lips move in-sync, for what seemed like hours. I pulled back, knowing if we went on it'd go somewhere.

I leant my forehead against hers. "I love you, Nikki. I'll see you tomorrow and it'll be the best day ever." I promised.

"I don't want to leave." She whispers as a tear escapes her eye.

I wipe it away and peck her lips a few times. "I don't want you to go either." I admitted. "If we fall asleep in the next ten minutes, you can stay and my parents won't wake us up." I said.

Her face lit up and she slid off her jeans. I laid down next to her and she snuggled into my side. "I love you." She mumbles into my chest.

"Mm, I love you, too." I whisper before drifting off into a deep sleep.

**************************

"Nikki," I groan as I roll over. "Baby?" I call. I look at the nightstand and see a note.

Rocky,

I had to go home to get ready for today, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
Your so cute when you're sleeping. Anyways, I love you so much!
Text you later, see you soon. ❤️

Love,
Nikki

I smiled at her note and put it in the drawer. "Oh, I love her so much." I said as I stretched. I got up and took a shower. I looked in the mirror and fixed my shirt. "Mom!" I whined.

She came walking in. "Yes?" I pointed to my hair and she fixed it. "Better?" She questioned.

I nodded. "Yeah, thanks mom." I said as I ran down the stairs.

"Have fun! Be safe and good luck." She said as she hugged me.

Riker walked in. "Use protection." He laughed.

"I plan too." I laughed as my mom looked at me with a shocked look.
~~~~~~~~
I knocked on Nikki's door and saw her in a beautiful, teal, short dress. "you look amazing." I said as I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.

"Thank you. So do you."

.

.

.

.

A/n

Next chapter is going to be fun to write 😝