Chapter Fifty-Three

Rocky's P.O.V

I stand up. "Get out of my house," I growl at Nikki.

She nods and walks to the door. She gets in her car and leaves. "Daddy, who's here?" Luke asks as he comes downstairs.

"Uncle Riker, is Hazel awake?" I ask.

He nods and walks into the kitchen. He crawls onto Taliya's lap as I run upstairs. I grab Hazel and bring her downstairs. Riker watches as I move around the kitchen to get her bottle ready. "Do you want to feed her?" I ask him.

"C-Can I?" He asks. I nod as I examine his face. I've never seen him so broken. He smiles as he holds the baby in his arms. He holds the bottle in her mouth as I sit next to Taliya. "She's gorgeous," he gushes.

I put my hand on Taliya's stomach. "Number three is right here," I say as I glance at him.

He looks up and smiles sadly. "Congratulations, boy or girl?"

"Don't know yet.. we find out today." Taliya states as Luke gets off of her.

He runs go the living room and turns on the tv. "Could you watch the kids for us?" I ask politely.

He nods and looks back down at Hazel. He sets the bottle on the table and wipes her mouth. "Of course," he replies as tears form in his eyes. "Here," he says and hands Taliya the baby. He rests his arms on the table, burying his face in his hands. "I miss my baby so much!" He sobs.

Taliya walks over to him and pulls him into a hug. He sobs into her shoulder for a few minutes. I set Hazel down on the ground and she plays with Luke. Riker pulls out his phone as I sit next to him. He shows us pictures of his beautiful baby. I was actually surprised it was his. Knowing how Nikki is now, it probably wasn't. But he still loved her like she was his own.

"I'm going to go shower.. Rocky we have to leave in an hour." Taliya sighs as she gets up, rubbing her small baby bump.

I nod as she hugs Riker. I walk upstairs with Taliya to take a shower. she starts the water and the towels sit on the floor. I slowly take off my clothes, as does Taliya. I wrap my arms around her waist as she feels the water. "Earlier, you were going to say something. what was it?" I ask as we step in.

"If we didn't breakup, today would be six years," She smiles.

I pull her close to me. "Well, happy six years." I kiss her softly.

She pulls back. "But we broke up for almost two years."

I nod. "But we were still fucking." I wink and we wash up. She doesn't say much after that. We got out, got dressed and she looks sad. "What, baby? What's wrong?" I ask as she sits on the bed, staring blankly at the floor.

She shakes her head and looks up. "Huh? Oh, nothing." She says and walks downstairs.

I follow behind her and she hugs Riker before kissing the kids. "Alright, we'll be back in about an hour and a half." I say to my brother as I slide on my shoes.

He nods. "Take your time. We'll be fine and have fun." He says and wipes his tears.

I look at him sympathetically before we leave.